IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
anyone have a godaddy auctions coupon code?

I had a free 2 year auction membership and it expires in about 70 days.

I think you get a one year auction membership with a back order. You may need to wait for your current membership to end. You can use the back order as the opening bid at Godaddy.com auctions. If no one else bids you get the domain and the one year registration for the price of the back order. If someone else bids and you are the winner, you only pay the amount over $10. Try to find a coupon code for the back order.

Good luck,
Morg

Last edited:
•••
I think you get a one year auction membership with a back order. You may need to wait for your current membership to end. You can use the back order as the opening bid at Godaddy.com auctions. If no one else bids you get the domain and the one year registration for the price of the back order. Try to find a coupon code for the back order.

Good luck,
Morg

That's a good tip, I'll look into that. Thanks Morg. repped.

re-posting from last page:
$1.49 domains with coupon code FLOWERS

•••
$1.49 coupon - FLOWERS

Confirmed working! I'm so glad I caught this one, major props to you guys and to this site. Wanted to make sure nobody else misses this one...

•••
It's time for some Flower Power!
Enter FLOWERS in your cart at GoDaddy.com & get a $1.49 domain deal.
Worked great, thank you!

•••
It's time for some Flower Power!
Enter FLOWERS in your cart at GoDaddy.com & get a $1.49 domain deal.

worked like a charm, thanks

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Also note that you can get a .info FREE with this code
So 1.49 for a com and info
Make sure to select one year registeration length, then you see 0.00 for the additional info

•••
Flowers worked great

Thanks for the "Flowers" promo code. .Com & .Info for only a £1 and change - cheaper than the coffee I just bought!.

Thanks again

•••
Confirmed working! Reg .com & .info for $ 1.85

•••
Get a .com + .info for $1.85
Affil links not allowed just post the code instead ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Just renewed a .org, a .net and a .biz all for $7.67 each using emfb7. An oldie but still goodie.

•••
flowers worked for me with a .biz and free .info thanks

•••
25% off

Use this coupon code for 25% off .com, .org and .net

fbftld25

ends: 6/1/2012

FLOWERS worked great by the way! Thanks!

•••
anyone have a godaddy auctions coupon code?

I had a free 2 year auction membership and it expires in about 70 days.

Auction12 - 50% off - should still be working

•••
Any good codes for CLOSEOUTS ?
Few codes work but the reduction is not much

•••
For those who already used "flowers" or "showers".

Here is one for 4.95 .coms up to 3 just confirmed it.

https://www.godaddy.com/?isc=gofx006hi try the direct link or put gofx006hi at checkout

•••
Just used BACON3 to renew a dotcom for $8.17 total.

•••
For those who already used "flowers" or "showers".

Here is one for 4.95 .coms up to 3 just confirmed it.

https://www.godaddy.com/?isc=gofx006hi try the direct link or put gofx006hi at checkout

didn't work for me.
It brought down the price to 7.99 (but not 4.95)

Maybe i used too many other cheap codes.

Don't know how Godaddy calculates, but sometimes some codes don't work and some do

•••
when they give out promo code some times they are giving many similar codes belongs to 1 promo campaing.

for example cjc599v cjc599y cjc599f

if you used one you can't use any other code belongs to same campaign.

or they detect your credit card because promo codes limited by customer via credit card.

some ppl trying to get more then 1 domain, creating new account on GoDaddy. this is not solution because they recording your credit card.

also some promo codes limited by number.. for example XX codes for 10.000 new domain or 10 hours.

didn't work for me.
It brought down the price to 7.99 (but not 4.95)

Maybe i used too many other cheap codes.

Don't know how Godaddy calculates, but sometimes some codes don't work and some do

•••
Yes, also the codes they send direct to customers via email are ones that are often hit and miss as well.

Some codes only work when certain circumstances are met on your account, so they were never meant to be posted everywhere.

For example, when you have a specific extension and they want to upsell you on others, or when you have some renewals approaching, and even when you have something left in your cart that hasn't been paid for yet.

•••
Auction12 - 50% off working

•••
With this code you can register an .org and an .info together for 5.99$

GETORG599

Confirm working. Just registered one .org and one .info for this price

Don't forget to select one year registeration length in order to get the info free and the org cheap

•••
edit: resolved

Last edited:
•••
BACON3 still working... Got each COM renewal for $8.17

•••
best so far is 4.95 domain..

•••
•••
Just shared the code with someone right now and they confirmed it's still working. Get yours, folks.

Code: FLOWERS

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back