IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks, it works! Rep added :)

Limited to 1 domain per customer i believe.

•••
•••
One George Washington for one Domain...
posted by a "Revolutionary".

My country, 'tis of thee,
Sweet deals of liberty,
Of thee I sing.

Happy President's Day!

Thanks Godaddy!

Rep for sharing.

Use Code: PRESIDENT and get your $1 (plus icann) .COM domain. Details Below. Don't forget to remove the website tonight auto add-on.

•••
transferred in a .net for 1.18 with PRESIDENT code. Thanks :)

•••
gdz225br - 30% off new registrations and renewals

•••
goafcpa142 still works out a tad cheaper for .COM registrations, but gdz225br will be cheaper for renewals.

•••
Save 30% on .com

Save 30% on .com

Source code:
gdz225c

Expires:
13 March 2011

New registrations and renewals :)

•••
Anyone know of a godaddy auctions (aka TDNAM) membership renewal code?

•••
30% off in .com domains use code "gdz225n"

•••
FOllowing codes worked just now
PRESIDENT for new .com reg
gdbb776 on net renewal $7.68
cjc795dom for .com renewal $8.13 total

•••
is it only me or when using PRESIDENT to reg a domain you cant use paypal as payment option ?

•••
is it only me or when using PRESIDENT to reg a domain you cant use paypal as payment option ?

Only CC and Check accepted with all $1 codes.

•••
Not working for me on .org registration. (president)

Says $1.99 but I have to buy website tonight as when I delete the price goes back to $9.99.

Just figured out why as the description says for NEW customers.

Last edited:
•••
Are all you people using the PRESIDENT code first time GD customers?

•••

I used the PRESIDENT code and I'm not a first time customer.

•••
They must have changed the details recently as I couldn't get the deal on a new reg or a transfer.

I used the PRESIDENT code and I'm not a first time customer.

•••
This is what is says:

SPECIAL OFFER for NEW CUSTOMERS! $1.00* DOMAIN NAME!

Register or transfer any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain for just $1.00!*
Applies to the first year only of new or transfer registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to new Go Daddy customers, one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM on March 20, 2011 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.
* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year when applicable.

Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

•••
Probably it's just a ploy to atleast maximize new customers opening new accounts with them. But it doesn't deter old timers to try the code anyway... and it always works. lol.

Just a tease Godaddy. Luv yah! Keep it coming. :laugh:

•••
I check this offer yesterday and i could have reg'd a domain just fine.

Today however, any extension will return to its normal price after removing website tonight. Whereas yesterday removing website tonight would still give me a $1.99 domain (Not $1).

Strange.

•••
I'm seeing the same thing, could it be because I dont live in the US, just guessing.

EDIT : Just noticed Ninja is US based, guess not lol

•••
cjc749fat - $7.49 NEW .COM REGISTRATIONS / EXP: UNKNOWN
^ This coupon seems to be working again, it had expired about a week ago. Worked for me just now :)

If PRESIDENT won't work, use the above or use THIS LINK to get $5.99 .COM NEW REGISTRATIONS, up to 5, for up to multiple years! Additional .COM's are only $7.15 after that :) - Note you have to use the link, you cannot just enter the code.

-Rhett.

•••
I check this offer yesterday and i could have reg'd a domain just fine.

Today however, any extension will return to its normal price after removing website tonight. Whereas yesterday removing website tonight would still give me a $1.99 domain (Not $1).

Strange.

They must have hit the max allowed already - wow that didn't take long this time.

•••
Can anyone recommend a good .info renewal code for godaddy, or a good % off codes. None of the codes given to me for .info seem to be working.

•••
Can anyone recommend a good .info renewal code for godaddy, or a good % off codes. None of the codes given to me for .info seem to be working.

Try gdbbren8 or gdbb776. Both are standards that have been providing 6.99 .info renewals.

Additionally, both gdz132a and gdbbc1026 should still be active for saving 25% off your entire order.

-Regards

•••
Code: PRESIDENT

Not working me either:
The promo code you entered is invalid, expired, or ineligible for the items you are purchasing.

-jd

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back