IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
30% Savings Extended

Here's another 30% Off code just received. Great for Renewals & ccTLD Regs. Enjoy!

gdz214by
Save 30% Off your Entire Order / No Minimum / Expires 02/07/11

-Regards

Just a quick update:
Savings extended on this 30% Off code.
Offer now ends February 12, 2011

-Regards

•••
Here's another coupon good for $7.49 .com & .co purchases: gcobbb10

SPECIAL OFFER! BIG GAME SAVINGS WITH $7.49* .COM and .CO DOMAINS!

*Discount applies to first year only for .CO Domains.

Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

Not sure when it expires.

•••
can I catch a redemption using backorder?.

any redemption coupons?.

•••
Does anyone have a GD renewal code for .tc?? I dread the $34.99 renewal fee on these!

•••
Does anyone have a GD renewal code for .tc?? I dread the $34.99 renewal fee on these!

gdz214by
Lowers .TC Renewal Price to $24.49

-Regards

•••
Last edited:
•••
Tried this one and it didn't work for me. :(

That's odd. It worked fine for me just prior to my post.

Try gdz214a. It too saves 30% Off.

-Regards

•••
That's odd. It worked fine for me just prior to my post.

Try gdz214a. It too saves 30% Off.

-Regards

Didn't accept that one either. :'( I have this hunch that .tc ext. is a tough one to get discounted. Hardly anyone registers them.... oh well....thanks anyways Rev!! :)

Last edited:
•••
Didn't accept that one either. :'(

Sorry to read you are having trouble. Both codes work fine, saving $10.50 per .TC renewal. You can always contact GD Customer Support for further assistance: 480-505-8877.

Additionally, you might read through the prior pages of posts, as there have been a couple other 30% off codes posted by other members.

Codes gdz132a & gdbbc1026 are both still working and good for 25% off. You might try them, though the discount is less. Good luck.

-Regards

•••
$5.99* .COMs Only works from promo page, but mod removed link to promo page, so try putting "Godaddy Discount Code" into a search engine. If the Promo Ad does not show try clicking to the second page of results. That's how I found it.

.... per year up to 5 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.49* per year!

Applies to new domains only, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. Promotion expires after 75,000 redemptions. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. * Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year.

Last edited:
•••
goak006cb is not working for me,
When you say: "Applies to new domains only," are you referring to new accounts only, or just that it cant be used for renewals?
-Rhett.

•••
When you say: "Applies to new domains only," are you referring to new accounts only, or just that it cant be used for renewals?
-Rhett.

I think its an old code, if you look at the bottom of the comparison chart on the page they posted it says:

* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain name year. Applies to certain TLDs only.
Comparison chart updated 8/11/2010

•••
•••
Sorry to read you are having trouble. Both codes work fine, saving $10.50 per .TC renewal. You can always contact GD Customer Support for further assistance: 480-505-8877.

Additionally, you might read through the prior pages of posts, as there have been a couple other 30% off codes posted by other members.

Codes gdz132a & gdbbc1026 are both still working and good for 25% off. You might try them, though the discount is less. Good luck.

-Regards

Well I went to register a handful of names and for some reason it would say it couldn't process the .tc domains and to contact GD.
Anyways I went and tried to reg the other handful of .com's, ect and it kept adding ALL of my renewal domains to my cart. So then after a few times of this, I emptied the cart, went back and just chose the .tc domains, selected 1 year registration and it took me to cart and auto discounted it $10.50 off. So I'm sure they both work, just not sure which one was active towards my discount. Didn't want to chance going back to find out. I am guessing maybe it had something to do with a 2+ yr registration restriction because I was trying to do this before I went with 1 year (?)

Thank you for the time posting these. I really appreciate that ......and saving $10.50 ea.!!:D

Regards!

•••
It works from the promo page.

When you go to the promo page... enter the domain/s you want, add them to your cart and sign-in. The discount shows in your cart.

-Rhett.

•••
It works from the promo page.

When you go to the promo page... enter the domains you want, add them to your cart and sign-in. The discount shows in your cart.
Confirmed! :) You do have to follow the link, and add the domains from there. You can't just add the promo code later on.

Looks like you've removed the link, link is: godaddy.com/compare/domain_search.aspx?isc=goak006cb
Thanks mate. Rep added.

•••
Confirmed! :) You do have to follow the link, and add the domains from there. You can't just add the promo code later on.

Looks like you've removed the link, link is: godaddy.com/compare/domain_search.aspx?isc=goak006cb

Thanks mate. Rep added.
Nice, good to see it's working (in a round about way) :)

•••
•••
GDBB776 still working for $8.17 .com renewals. thanks.
best regards.

•••
Just used Pixel14 for $7.49 .biz renewal (50% off). I think it works on .net and .org too. Found it at retailmenot.

•••
Does anyone know one for .biz?

•••
•••
fbgdhome20 to get 20% OFF* your order of $75 or more

•••
gdz214by
Save 30% Off your Entire Order / No Minimum

Still working, just renewed 2 .net with it

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back