Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try a % off code. If they won't work, assume nothing can. Or if all else fails, try DOWNFORCE

Know of any coupons codes
that can bring this down even further?

•••
This normally works, on most search sites, whenever there's a discount... so lets not leave BING out. :bingo:

BTW, it works on Google.com as well -with "godaddy discount", but if you add the word "code" you lose it.

LOL I wasn't leaving anyone out, I don't use
bing, and I wasn't on google .com so not sure what they offer
or why I have to mention them.

Rather than 10 posts saying "I went to......and it didn't work"

One post guaranteeing where it was available should be good :)

•••
Just showing Bing some:hearts:

Also, a month ago the $5.99 Godaddy discount was only (keyword query) promoted on Bing, and some niche search sites, but not Goog.

•••
Try these:

FAN3 - 35% off .COM $7.49 domain names
FED2499 - $24.99 .CO domain which is usually $30
FAN749 - 50% off .ORG domain names ($7.49 each)
YES749 - $7.49 .NET domain names
GAM749 - $7.49 .BIZ domain names
FUN3 - 35% off .com domain names
SPN1 - 10% off any order
MIN1 - 10% off .CO domains

•••
Just went to bys a domain from GoDaddy and notice thed have marked .co to $11.99.

Now I am not much on the extension. But I might pick up a few at that price.

Good Luck

Smokin Joe

This was working yesterday and today, .CO is back to $29.99 Anyone else see the $11.99 price that was promoted without a coupon yesterday?

•••
I managed to buy one co domain without coupon 6 hours ago.

•••
I managed to buy one co domain without coupon 6 hours ago.

How about right now? Are you still seeing $11.99 or did they pull the promo already? Its 8:50AM (Eastern USA time) by me so I dont know what 6 hours ago for you was. Usually their promos end around 2AM my time, which is usually midnight in GD's timezone.

•••
.co was yesterday $11.99, now it is back to $29.99

I noticed it. I was trying som names but didnt choose anyone.

•••
How about right now? Are you still seeing $11.99 or did they pull the promo already? Its 8:50AM (Eastern USA time) by me so I dont know what 6 hours ago for you was. Usually their promos end around 2AM my time, which is usually midnight in GD's timezone.

Now only showing Com for $11.99. Last 6 hours ago, I notices it said Com & Co for $11.99

•••
Unfortunately, I too am only seeing full price .CO Regs. Quick Promo! With any luck they will run a similar Promo again soon.

-Regards

•••
FAN749 works for a new .ORG giving $7.49 + 0.16 ICANN fee

•••
FAN749 works for a new .net giving total $7.67.

•••
•••
GDBB776 still works for about $2 off per domain. THANKS.

>>>> Anyone have a .biz RENEWAL code?

PLEASE :)

EMFB7 ==>.biz renewal $7.49

•••
Folks,
did any one get a godaddy message now who bought domain using WINTER149?

i got this now...
During the registration process, a brief technical issue may have resulted in your domain(s) being set to Manual Renewal. Manual renewal puts your domain(s) at risk of being lost.

Again, please review your renewal status at your earliest convenience.

So should we all turn the domains to auto ? is this a must notice ?

•••
gdbb776 working for .net renewal

•••
SPECIAL OFFER! Get $5.00 off on .CO registration! Use code xco5off at checkout.

Discount based on new, first-year registration prices as of 1/5/2011 with sale price reflected in your shopping cart at checkout. Not applicable to ICANN fees or on bulk registrations. Domains purchased through this offer will renew at regular price after the initial term has expired.

•••
Folks,

i got this now...

The GoDaddy notice means one of two things...

1.) People who WANTED auto-renew didn't get it due to a glitch with the coupon code.

2.) GoDaddy has just found a new way to try to trick people, this time into changing their status to auto-renew when they wanted manual.

It's most likely option 1, but since they sneakily attach Webstie Tonight, option 2 is also viable.

•••
Folks,

i got this now...

I received a similar email. The first and only of it's kind I have received from GD. I personally have all my domains set to manual, which is why I found this email odd. However, the names referenced in their email I received were not Reg'd using the same code you listed in your post.

On a side note, I did notice when I Reg'd the names their email referenced, that the option was already set to 'Manual' and asked if I wanted to change it back to 'Auto.' Normally, that option is set to 'Auto Renew' and I have to change it to 'Manual.' I figured it to be a glitch of some sort, but left it on manual since I would typically choose manual renewal anyway.

With regard to the email itself, initially, I thought it was a phishing scam by some hacker. However, GD have been experiencing some technical and server issues in recent days and weeks, so perhaps they had something going on. Additionally, you can always contact GD Customer Support (480-505-8877) and inquire about the email.

-Regards

•••
Use source code fbgdhome20 to get 20% OFF* your order of $75 or more

•••
•••
I'd go with this option.. I don't think they can "require" you to set them to auto-renew and I suspect this was just an attempt to entice you to set them to auto-renew and nothing more.

2.) GoDaddy has just found a new way to try to trick people, this time into changing their status to auto-renew when they wanted manual.

•••
I received a similar email. The first and only of it's kind I have received from GD. I personally have all my domains set to manual, which is why I found this email odd. However, the names referenced in their email I received were not Reg'd using the same code you listed in your post.

On a side note, I did notice when I Reg'd the names their email referenced, that the option was already set to 'Manual' and asked if I wanted to change it back to 'Auto.' Normally, that option is set to 'Auto Renew' and I have to change it to 'Manual.' I figured it to be a glitch of some sort, but left it on manual since I would typically choose manual renewal anyway.

With regard to the email itself, initially, I thought it was a phishing scam by some hacker. However, GD have been experiencing some technical and server issues in recent days and weeks, so perhaps they had something going on. Additionally, you can always contact GD Customer Support (480-505-8877) and inquire about the email.

-Regards

yes, somthing going weired this days with the daddy. i reged two names (not using any promocodes) using paypal and i found they have not charged the fees for 1 week.yesteday only charged for that :]

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

I'd go with this option.. I don't think they can "require" you to set them to auto-renew and I suspect this was just an attempt to entice you to set them to auto-renew and nothing more.

yes it seems, not compulsory it look like :blink:

•••
Weren't these like $11.99 a few days ago and now their back up to $29.99. Seems ass backwards to me.

SPECIAL OFFER! Get $5.00 off on .CO registration! Use code xco5off at checkout.
Its working for me I try today and get 24.99$.

•••
FAN3 is still good for a .com reg at $7.49

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back