Watch

silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact
1709304498442.png

Buyer was Andy Booth

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's quite the price for a domain. But when you think about the costs that can come with having a girlfriend, $170,000 might not seem high after all.

•••
That's quite the price for a domain. But when you think about the costs that can come with having a girlfriend, $170,000 might not seem high after all.

Girlfriend > wife > kids ... > $1M. Easily.

•••
Wifes.ai is available

Actually they should buy the whole set
Girlfriend.Ai
Marriage.Ai
Son.Ai
Daughter.Ai
Divorce.Ai

Done.Ai

Last edited:
•••
•••
Some of the names he has acquired are obviously great, but I am not convinced the development prospects for this one merit the price paid. But I guess time will tell.

I think the heat of the .ai extension market has to cool at some point, but it has not happened yet.

-Bob

•••
I am not convinced the development prospects for this one merit the price paid. But I guess time will tell.

"I got a girlfriend that's better than this
But you don't remember at all
As we get older and stop making sense
You won't find her waiting long." -- Talking Heads

•••
Andy has been on buying spree lately right after the Tiger .com sale.

•••
It's pretty obvious (that's what 'Ya think?" means) what's going on here. It's Hype 101.

•••
•••
Dot io is being Threatened by .ai

Some AI DOMAINS just Acquired

STDS.ai (Include STDS.Net)
Sexies.ai
Corporations.ai
TraderBot.ai
Borrowing.ai
Schizophrenia.ai

•••
This is laughable, it's not even a good domain.

•••
Siri, how do I open a Bud Light?

•••
•••
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

So a girlfriend can be Ai answer to your questions when you are alone ( know what i mean :ROFL: ) and paid a huge amount but a streetfood , or aloevera or a megafactory or a gigafactory not worth 1k , 2k 3k....in the end he can do what want with his money i wrote to buy one of my .ai but looks like don't like & dont want to spend just few k for more value domains vs this virtual girl :ROFL:

By bye
What can you use Aloevera (.) ai for ?

•••
....looks like you are not in business :xf.wink:

I'm not sure what you mean as a) everyone knows what Aloe Vera is (it's just not a good AI brand) and b) a registered business can indeed claim renewals as a tax deduction.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Cool
Andy booth gonna buy them all
Now I seriously doubt he is buying them to build a business on.
Too many

•••
He seems like a guy who knows what he’s doing , and he is good in it
But I seriously doubt he is buying them to build something on , as he stated

•••
•••
•••
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

So a girlfriend can be Ai answer to your questions when you are alone ( know what i mean :ROFL: ) and paid a huge amount but a streetfood , or aloevera or a megafactory or a gigafactory not worth 1k , 2k 3k....in the end he can do what want with his money i wrote to buy one of my .ai but looks like don't like & dont want to spend just few k for more value domains vs this virtual girl :ROFL:

By bye

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back