Dynadot

Exclusive .CLUB "Jackpot" Auction Running Now

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sass

CMO, .CLUB DomainsVIP Member
.Club Staff
Impact
.CLUB is proud to announce our exclusive "Jackpot Auction" on Sedo starting September 9th and ending on September 16th! It's the "Jackpot Auction" because you can hit the jackpot by getting a high-value name at no reserve, (and one of the names in the auction is 777.club.)

We picked names that have both Chinese and Western appeal and Sedo will host the Auction in both English and Chinese. Here's the complete inventory:

i.club
at.club
ax.club
bi.club
co.club
ct.club
dj.club
dm.club
dr.club
fm.club
fx.club
hq.club
iq.club
ko.club
La.club
mr.club
ny.club
oj.club
qt.club
rv.club
rx.club
sf.club
tv.club
uk.club
us.club
vm.club
vp.club
xL.club
21.club
777.club

Which one do you think will sell for the highest?

As you can see i.club is a great single letter name, and there are some great geo names like NY.club, SF.club UK.club, US.club and LA.club. FX.club and TV.club are great names too. They all have meaning in both China and the West, increasing their value and investment potential.

Visit www.JackpotAuction.club to join the auction and bid!

Be sure to check back here daily for updates!

* This is a sponsored post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Sass what about renewal fee for LL / NN domains?
Thanks

•••
Thanks
Usually .CLUB registry don´t practice PREMIUM renewal pricing ... They do have PREMIUM sale prices but than domains renew at standard fee which is almost same as .COM depending on registrar ! Anyway wait for OFFICIAL confirmation before bidding ;)

•••
Thanks
Thanks for asking and we should have made it more clear. For .CLUB renewals are ALWAYS at standard fee ($10-$15 per year), regardless of the premium fee paid. So even a name that sells for $100,000 renews at $10.00 or so, depending on the registrar.

•••
Usually .CLUB registry don´t practice PREMIUM renewal pricing ... They do have PREMIUM sale prices but than domains renew at standard fee which is almost same as .COM depending on registrar ! Anyway wait for OFFICIAL confirmation before bidding ;)
I can confirm that all names in the auction (and all .CLUB premium names) renew at the low standard registration fee. Thanks! Happy bidding!

•••
If I won a name for $100 , all i pay is $100 ? Or I have to pay any other amount beside the auction fees?

•••
21.club will go for the highest I guess

•••
•••
i.club
I think the best.

Right.
It's mathematic, are numbers.
L domains from a to z = 26 available.
NN domains, from 10 to 99 = 89 available.
LL domains 26^2 = 676 available.

Last edited:
•••
I guess i.club could be the highest

•••
There is no doubt, the highest must be i.club.

•••
•••
nice meaningful LL list
maybe some other registries should take example now and then.. and for their prem renewal fees too while they're at it!!

look forwards to finding out which ones will actually sell below 4figures.
probably a couple.

I guess VR was not possible to sell by you yes?

gl

Last edited:
•••
I can confirm that all names in the auction (and all .CLUB premium names) renew at the low standard registration fee. Thanks! Happy bidding!

nice. may I ask how you explain that you do not charge prem renewal fees and most or many other ngtlds do? I guess you are not prepared to guarantee you will not charge prem (non-standard) renewal fees at any point in future for any .club domains? ty.

•••
Yea, I.club will go the highest but I like RV.club the best...

•••
I.club will go the highest but it is not really a good fit for the extension. I vs. the collective in Club.

I.Club = the club only for me! Other people get lost.

•••
I.club will go the highest but it is not really a good fit for the extension. I vs. the collective in Club.

I.Club = the club only for me! Other people get lost.

Or......... I.club = Internet club? :xf.confused:

•••
I would think the logical name for that would be... Internet.club..

But I am sure that the buyer will have a clever plan in place to develop something there. I still dont think its a good fit for the extension though.

•••
i.club is the most valuable, and 21.club is the second most valuable. There are bidders who think uk.club is valuable because its short for the United Kingdom, but a whole sovereign state is too large to be a "club".

club n. A group of people organized for a common purpose, especially a group that meets regularly.

•••
Hi all, there is less than 2 hours to go on the auction and some great prices. @alcy Every registry sets their own pricing policies. From the very beginning we wanted to keep things simple, as with .com, so our renewals will always be at the low standard registration fee, regardless of the initial premium fee.

•••
Auction steaming up/ending... wish I had the benjamins to be a player in it lol

•••
yeah me too
I said nothing shoudl end below xxxx
but not sure of end results maybe someone can post list

•••
I call this a success!

The .Club Jackpot Domain Name Auction Results (30 domains sell for $74,944)

The .CLUB Jackpot Auction ended today at Sedo featuring 30 .Club domains names such as i.club, co.club, us.club, uk.club, 777.club and many “country code” 2 letter domains.

All the domains were auctioned without reserve prices so all 30 domains sold. The 30 domains were sold for a total of $74,944.

The highest bids were for i.club that ended at $9,999 and for dj.club at $7,200. All domains except for one (qt.club) sold for 4-figures.

Here are the complete results from the .CLUB Jackpot Auction:

Domain Name | Price in USD
i.club 9999
dj.club 7200
co.club 5655
21.club 4357
777.club 4100
ny.club 3455
la.club 3455
uk.club 3455
fx.club 2550
sf.club 2205
tv.club 2205
hq.club 2050
dr.club 2050
mr.club 2030
rx.club 1850
bi.club 1600
ax.club 1557
dm.club 1555
rv.club 1300
iq.club 1250
at.club 1205
us.club 1205
oj.club 1200
fm.club 1150
vm.club 1140
ct.club 1050
ko.club 1050
xl.club 1050
vp.club 1050
qt.club 966​

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back