IT.COM

Excellent Squidoo Lens Creation ►Optimize Keyword►Get Quality Links►5 Review Copies

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squidoo Lens Creation for the Best Price ever for just - 29$

★ Lenses will be transferred to you after completion so that you can Monetize it with affiliate programs, adsense, amazon etc.

★ Relevant videos and pictures will be added with more than 6 Modules.

★Dominate Keywords

★Get Quality Backlinks

★Seoing for targeted keywords

★400+ words unique content

★Can target 2 or 3 Keywords

★3 Direct linking and 1 Deep linking

All this costs you just 29$ - Quality works Guaranteed.

5 Review Copies available for 20$ Each.

Turn around time 2days.

See a sample Squidoo work here: Quality Seo Services

How to Order: Send us your targeting keywords ( One main and 2-3 other keywords) + Your website/service URL - via any of the following

Drop a pm

Or

Contact SEO Experts

Or

Email to [email protected]

Payments via paypal will send you detail once we receive your message.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi friends,

Submitted the first work. Waiting for the review.

Two More Review copies are available..

•••
•••
•••
I've very satisfied with this service. The work was completed very quickly and contained all the elements I requested. I would use the service again, in fact, I ordered two and I'm just as satisfied with the 2nd one.

http://www.squidoo.com/Available-Domains

-Bill

•••
I've very satisfied with this service. The work was completed very quickly and contained all the elements I requested. I would use the service again, in fact, I ordered two and I'm just as satisfied with the 2nd one.

http://www.squidoo.com/Available-Domains

-Bill

Hi Bill,

thanks for the review and glad to know that we could make you satisfied with our services. No more review copies are available. The last review copy has been given to praveen. Waiting for your orders.

•••
As the last review lens has not been accepted yet by the recipient - One more review lens is available now!

•••
•••
I placed an order. Great work done in a timely fashion. I will do more business in the future. Thank you.

•••
I placed an order. Great work done in a timely fashion. I will do more business in the future. Thank you.

Hi jk23,

Thanks for the review. Glad to know that we could satisfy you. No more review copies available. But if you choose bulk orders. You can avail some discounts. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back