Domain Empire

warning Epik LLC stole my domain names "wordchecker.com" and didn't withdraw my money from Masterbucks

Spaceship
Watch

TheBuyerz

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

Another day, another epik surprise ! I were decided to let all my valuable domain names expire since epik LLC (now) offers only credit card payments to renew domain names, and since I were traumatised that they stole from me 6kusd until now not withdrawn, I discovered today that they bought my domain name at a price they decided without any notification or anything:

2024-04-22 Direct Purchase of [wordchecker.com] = $228.00 minus a 9.0% commission of $20.52
I bought this domain name from namejet 6XX usd, and they decided alone to put it on sale and buy it at their desired price.

I also let TradingBot.org expires but it's put on sale by rob or one of epik agent.

When I contact them about my money on Masterbucks, this is their reply:

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you that we (Epik LLC) are not affiliated with Masterbucks (which is owned by Epik Holdings Inc.) and, therefore, unable to assist with any withdrawal requests or inquiries related to their services. Additionally Rob Monster is not an employee of Epik any longer, nor is he affiliated with Epik leadership or management.

From your email we do understand that you had roughly $6,000 in your Masterbucks account, but that is not an account owned or operated by Epik.
To withdraw funds in your Masterbucks account I kindly suggest reaching out to their support team directly at [email protected]. They will be able to provide you with the necessary guidance and assistance regarding your withdrawal.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and I appreciate your understanding in this matter. If you have any further questions or require any additional information, please feel free to let me know, and I will be happy to assist you.

Kai Antilles
Epik
30 N. Gould St, STE E
Sheridan, WY 82801

But when I check who took the fees on Masterbucks withdrawal that is still pending, it's Epik LLC:
UB5stfq.jpeg

@Epik Domains @epik can you explain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How can US government allows a fraudulent company like Epik to scam their clients freely baffled me?

•••
Epik should be dismantled by ICANN. At this point I would say it's a total joke, but it isn't funny.

•••
Hi,

Another day, another epik surprise ! I were decided to let all my valuable domain names expire since epik LLC (now) offers only credit card payments to renew domain names, and since I were traumatised that they stole from me 6kusd until now not withdrawn, I discovered today that they bought my domain name at a price they decided without any notification or anything:

2024-04-22 Direct Purchase of [wordchecker.com] = $228.00 minus a 9.0% commission of $20.52
I bought this domain name from namejet 6XX usd, and they decided alone to put it on sale and buy it at their desired price.

I also let TradingBot.org expires but it's put on sale by rob or one of epik agent.

When I contact them about my money on Masterbucks, this is their reply:

But when I check who took the fees on Masterbucks withdrawal that is still pending, it's Epik LLC:
UB5stfq.jpeg

@Epik Domains @epik can you explain?

I suggest not mixing the two topics, since if they prove you're wrong on one point (domain theft) they can easily make people believe you're wrong on the other topic (Masterbucks).

In the first case you simply let the domain expire and it was sold by them via NameLiquidate, as permitted by their TOS.

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you that we (Epik LLC) are not affiliated with Masterbucks (which is owned by Epik Holdings Inc.) and, therefore, unable to assist with any withdrawal requests or inquiries related to their services. Additionally Rob Monster is not an employee of Epik any longer, nor is he affiliated with Epik leadership or management.

From your email we do understand that you had roughly $6,000 in your Masterbucks account, but that is not an account owned or operated by Epik.

Is Rob Monster his real name or is Epik really angry with him? Appears they fired him.

•••
•••
Rob is a "monster"
I feel like he conned people by posting in the prayer thread and claiming Christianity then allowing people to lose millions of masterbucks dollars.

•••
If you let the name expire they have every right to sell it off. If they sold a non expired name without your listing or consent you file a complaint over at ICANN.

I am not sure I understand the logic of dropping good names because of Epik. Transfer them out.

•••
•••
I feel like he conned people by posting in the prayer thread and claiming Christianity then allowing people to lose millions of masterbucks dollars.
He became Christian in his 40's then started the grift. His entire empire was built on a foundation of bullshit.

When the shit hit the fan, he disappeared.

In 2007, Monster became a Christian.[2] In 2013, he said:

There are people that humanity has discarded. We actually will talk to people that others might discard, but part of the reason why we talk to them is because we believe there's an opportunity to appeal to their higher selves.[16]

Last edited:
•••
He became Christian in his 40's then started the grift. His entire empire was built on a foundation of bullshit.

If I did what he and epik did I'd be facing jail-time. Also, wonder if he has super lawyers that would get him off. I feel sad for the hundreds of thousands of people they can't withdraw masterbucks, and now epik is epik llc and different than epik what a sham. And, in relation to the OP they are known to sell peoples domains on nameliquidate.

•••
If you let the name expire they have every right to sell it off. If they sold a non expired name without your listing or consent you file a complaint over at ICANN.

I am not sure I understand the logic of dropping good names because of Epik. Transfer them out.
Luck of money unfortunately, I sent some of them but not all. And if they have right even in a grace period, why credit my account with 200$ ?

•••
If I did what he and epik did I'd be facing jail-time. Also, wonder if he has super lawyers that would get him off. I feel sad for the hundreds of thousands of people they can't withdraw masterbucks, and now epik is epik llc and different than epik what a sham. And, in relation to the OP they are known to sell peoples domains on nameliquidate.
In the larger scheme of things, Epik is a rinky-dink small time operation.

Sooner or later this could catch up to Rob (and others), but look how long it can take to catch even multi-billion dollar scammers.

The entire transfer from one Epik entity to another Epik entity was a blatant scam to leave customers holding the bag for Epik's own mismanagement/commingling/fraud.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Rob used that bs I am a "christian" card which is always a red flag. He needs to go ahead to prison

•••
He is the worst kind and I warned people about him years ago. He will go to hell where he belongs

•••
•••
commingling
Epik's small size raises doubts about swift consequences, highlighting how even large scams take time to be exposed. Brad suggests the transfer between Epik entities was a scheme to avoid responsibility for financial issues.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back