Dynadot

interviews DomainSherpa Review w The DomainShane/DSAD Crew: 10k .XYZs for $100, Atomizer.com, MindWorks.com...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainSherpa

DomainSherpa.comVIP Member
DomainSherpa.com
Impact

In this DomainSherpa Review:
* We get to know the entire DSAD.com (@Domain Shane) crew
* An investor's portfolio is appraised: TheInteriorDesigner.com, SupplierExpo.com, SchoolDays.net...
* Get your bids in soon for MindWorks.com, Atomizer.com, BuzzTalk.com...
* Plus, much more!

We're joined by three Domain Sherpas: Aaron Wilken, Josh Eisenhower, Shane Cultra and Travis McKee.

http://www.domainsherpa.com/review-20160613/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

In this DomainSherpa Review:
* We get to know the entire DSAD.com (DomainShane) crew
* An investor's portfolio is appraised: TheInteriorDesigner.com, SupplierExpo.com, SchoolDays.net...
* Get your bids in soon for MindWorks.com, Atomizer.com, BuzzTalk.com...
* Plus, much more!

We're joined by three Domain Sherpas: Aaron Wilken, Josh Eisenhower, Shane Cultra and Travis McKee.

http://www.domainsherpa.com/review-20160613/

I wish there was a text form of this video.

•••
•••
Thank you!!!!!

I don't watch videos but I will definitely read. I am interested in their take on the 10,000 .xyz domain names.

•••
Great show. Hope there will be an “interview with Josh Eisenhower” episode in the near future!

•••
This episode was awesome. I definitely combine bits and pieces of their styles and it was cool to hear someone talk about being a bottom feeder like myself on one of these shows.

•••
This episode was awesome. I definitely combine bits and pieces of their styles and it was cool to hear someone talk about being a bottom feeder like myself on one of these shows.
Lol, I like Domainer for everyday people and small businesses better than "bottom feeder" but I get what you're saying. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back