NameSilo

domain Domain List Appraisals (Noob) - ALLKAPPA.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chybo

Established Member
Impact
With the new generation all being about streamers and streaming on youtube and twitch and Kappa being super popular and memes of course what would you guys appraise these at?

ALLKAPPA.COM
BESTKAPPA.COM
GETKAPPA.COM
GOLDKAPPA.COM
MEMEPROHUB.COM
MEMEPROS.COM
MEMERGUIDE.COM
MEMERLIFE.COM
MEMERPRO.COM
MEMERSHOP.COM
MEMERZONE.COM
THEMEMEWORLD.COM

Thanks,
Chybo

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
on the surface, i don't see any value for those

imo....

•••
Really? Even like Memershop.com could easily be a tishirt or clothing line for memes.

TheMeMeWorld.com could be a comedy site or could also be a Theme site for web design.

GetKappa.com could also be a store for Kappa shirts or accessories.

Last edited:
•••
I like goldkappa.com rest don't know. goldkappa.com low xxx mid xxx. ty

•••
To another domainer, I don't see a whole lot of value.

The idea's you suggested in your earlier thread sound like you reg'd these with the specific concepts in mind...if so, develop them yourself and see what you can do by flipping the sites.

Maybe try selling them in a marketplace that caters to both domainers and end users.
A marketplace like GD auctions...pick one or two and try Flippa...but to a pure domainer marketplace like this site, I'm not feeling overly optimistic that you'll obtain any significant sales figures.

IMO... but what do I know, I'm a smoking Chimp.

•••
I like goldkappa.com rest don't know. goldkappa.com low xxx mid xxx. ty

Curious for your perspective on why GoldKappa as a preferred over the other kappas in his portfolio, like BestKappa? Thanks

•••
gold has a generic attraction anyway plus the kappa. lol.

•••
•••
Appreciate all the great comments so far guys! Im new so it all helps

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back