IT.COM

Domain appraisal sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SideDots

Established Member
Impact
I've tried to put together a list of domain appraisal sites.

I know we lost a few in the last little bit, and dont think this list is complete.

If you know of others please let me know

I did leave off website valuation sites, and its just for domain sites

dnsworth.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've tried to put together a list of domain appraisal sites.

I know we lost a few in the last little bit, and dont think this list is complete.

If you know of others please let me know

I did leave off website valuation sites, and its just for domain sites

dnsworth.com
I compare 8 of the leading free domain name appraisal services in my posting today on my domain blog. And today I also launched my own Free AI-Powered Domain Valuation Site. Up until I created my own, I used Estibot.com for many years.

•••
I compare 8 of the leading free domain name appraisal services in my posting today on my domain blog. And today I also launched my own Free AI-Powered Domain Valuation Site. Up until I created my own, I used Estibot.com for many years.
I ahe to say the last domain name of mine I ran through it just now made my day:) I have domain howtointernet.xyz you bot says its value is 356K

•••
I ahe to say the last domain name of mine I ran through it just now made my day:) I have domain howtointernet.xyz you bot says its value is 356K
I am not sure which valuation tool you used, but my own AI-powered domain appraiser at https://boredhumans.com/domain_appraisals.php is only for .com domains. Even for the .com version, my tool only values it at $4,751. The .xyz would be worth much less than that.

Last edited:
•••
@ for 2 It says my domain Grants.biz value is 242K THX lol

•••
It valued cars.com at just $211,000

•••
I like the boredhumans site I will likely play with Domain tool a bit. checked a few...the results are as all over the place as several of the others....but I will likely at it to my list to play with.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back