Domain Empire

Developing HeadLineSports.Org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
HEADLINESPORTS.ORG

Hello,

I am in the process of developing a sports related community service portal using this domain name. This is going to be a truly non-profit comunity service initiative.

The focus of this portal would be to provide easy-to-use ePublishing tools to its members, allowing them to publish updates and scores for their own little league teams, etc.

In my books, it is also a headline when little Johny hits his first ball out of the diamond. Having volunteered once at Special Olympics, this is something that has always been at the back of my mind -for a long time now.

Obviously, I am having a mind block because I am thinking about using a format that will be quite similar to what I have used at WTCMemorial.Org portal.

However, what I would really, really like is to hear from you on some alternate formats/suggestions, etc.

Any thoughts, ideas? Please!!!

TIA,

SlashRoot.Com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Work on promoting a new forum for this. Nice design with your link. Get eveyone to first base, and then let them talk, you just might help someone hit a home run.

Just My Humble Opinion
Don

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back