Dynadot

Dedicated SEO Package as a Complete SEO Services Solution

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Members,
I am introducing this SEO Package for you which is a complete SEO solution for new sites. Take a look. I divide it in to two parts i.e onsite Optimization and offsite optimization
Onsite Optimization
First of first there will be a complete analysis of your site including current backlinks, anchor text and ranking in search engines. You will have reports in PDF Format.
I’ll provide you onsite optimization tips and hints. I’ll give you all suggestions which you can implement according to your basic keywords (You can provide me your own keywords or I can suggest you primary keywords and phrase according good KEI or daily searches etc). It’s up to you that if you implement those or not. I am carrying out SEO tasks for many sites at the moment and all my current projects are going great. I have been using popular SEO Softwares like Advanced webranking, WEB CEO and IPB since 3 years. Along with that, I have my own personal experience.

Off site Optimization or Basic Link Building
Basically you are going to have 6 major tasks done regarding your linkbuilding which are complete solution for your offsite optimization.
1. Directory Submission
I am going to give you 1500 directory submissions. You need to do nothing. I’ll check emails to click on links for conformation. I’ll create email account to use with it. You can use 1-4 of your primary keywords to use with directory submissions.
2. Forum posts
You are going to have 1000 forum posts on 50 different forums having 20 posts each. You can use all the signature space which normally contains 255 characters for all your keywords with the same site or you can use this space for your other sites as well. You will be the master of all accounts and you can use them in your own way as well. I’ll handover you all the usernames and passwords with reports. You can change number of forums to use in the package and frequency of posts on them like 1000 forum posts on 100 different forums with 10 posts each (This is the maximum number of forums which I can give you)
3. Blog Comments
You are going to have 500 blog comments on 500 different do follow blogs. You can instruct me to use 4 or so different terms to use as your anchor text. All links will be permanent and intext .
PR of commenting pages are ranging from 0-5
4. LinkWheel
I’ll create a linkwheel for you with 12 different properties. All of them will have unique articles so total 12 unique articles with 500 words each. I think there is no need to define which properties and how it will be done (as there are many threads exist here with plenty of explanation). I assure you that all properties will be do follow and will have unique article. Along with that all the promotion for those properties like pinging and rss submission (there is one more which is not allowed to be discussed)
5. Article submission with your link in almost 140 articles directories including ezine articles. I can’t give you usernames/password for this because there can be many submissions from other and previous projects as well.
6. Social Bookmarking to 120 sites from 3 accounts so 360 social bookmark submissions in total.

Timeframe to complete this package should be 3 months but I am going to finish it in 2 months (Keeping paypal dispute timeframe in mind because you can dispute a transaction in 60 days)If you’d not be satisfied with progress then you can start a dispute. If you’d be satisfied with fortnightly reports then you can even instruct me to extend the completion time up to 4 months. This is not going to be happen at once package. All tasks would be carried out daily and slowly. So this is not going to be done in a way that all directory submission at once or all forums posting and blog commenting in one go.
I am not going to do it alone and my staff is involved in all this. My price for this package is $1000 but for first 5 customers I am giving this at 50% off for reviewing purposes. First 5 customers are going to have it in $500. All money is needed upfront. Paypal is the only way of paying the money.
Feel free to ask anything further.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back