Domain Empire

showcase Daily Domain Discoveries: share a photo of a domain you've encountered today.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pusang Gala

NoyPi DomainerTop Member
Impact
I thought it would be fun to create this kind of thread. I would like to invite everyone to participate and embark on a captivating expedition into the world of web addresses.

Every day presents us with countless opportunities to stumble upon intriguing and thought-provoking domain names. Whether you're dashing off to work, running errands, or exploring new corners of the world, you're bound to encounter web addresses that tell unique stories about businesses, industries, and locations.

Here is a thread to showcase these digital gems and join a vibrant community of domain name aficionados! Share a snapshot of the domain name you've encountered today, along with its location and the type of industry it represents.

How to Participate:

1. Snap a photo of the domain name you encountered during your daily adventures.

2. Post it here along with the location and type of industry it corresponds to.

3. Engage in discussions, exchange insights, and unravel the stories behind each domain name.

Whether it's a charming bakery tucked away on a cozy street, a cutting-edge tech startup in a bustling metropolis, or a quaint boutique nestled in a scenic town, every domain name has a tale to tell.

Ready to share your latest domain encounter?

I'll start.

IMG_20230818_220136.jpg

Domain name: AgricoSales.com
Industry: Engineering, Equipment manufacturing, General construction.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
JNF.limited
Screenshot_20230823_065646_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Cool pictures, thanks for sharing.

•••
It is said that to discover the beauty of life, Friend This is the beauty of discovering the domain name, haha~

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hahaha, in the morning a friend drove to work, a small advertisement placed on the car glass.There is a .cc domain name on it

Last edited:
•••
Hahaha, in the morning a friend drove to work, a small advertisement placed on the car glass.There is a .cc domain name on it
These names are around if you look definitely.

I saw two .Glass names in use yesterday (couldn't get pictures as I was driving).

•••
Great, I don't think that business owners use non-com tlds because they're taken or expensive, people just like to be creative and want their product be rememberable, it should be stand out from the crowd to be eye-catchy.

•••
Great, I don't think that business owners use non-com tlds because they're taken or expensive, people just like to be creative and want their product be rememberable, it should be stand out from the crowd to be eye-catchy.

What catches my eye are the wwws needed to make it obvious (for the general public) that those are domain names.

•••
Screenshot_20230911_184220_Gallery.jpg

Some like this .co don't even show it as a website, just for the email.

What catches my eye are the wwws needed to make it obvious (for the general public) that those are domain names.

•••
Screenshot_20230831_163234_Gallery.jpg

Some of these photos are poor I know so you'll just have to trust me.

Babble.cloud

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
20231002_071411.jpg

Bad photo but it's

thedrop.movie

•••
Keep posting D Hynes. Interesting topic. Also if others started posting similar sightings they may encounter, thread would be more fun and active.

•••
Keep posting D Hynes. Interesting topic. Also if others started posting similar sightings they may encounter, thread would be more fun and active.
I get photos when I can. Frustrating that I usually drive past things I see at the last second lol.

•••
I get photos when I can. Frustrating that I usually drive past things I see at the last second lol.
Please be very careful: we do not want to see a headline saying "Namepros Member Causes 16-Car Pile-Up While Attempting To Photograph Domain Name!" ;)

•••
Here is my contribution: I think this is the only .pro I ever remember seeing used in the real world. Belongs to a company in a small city in Canada, Cranbrook (population about 20K). Since 'highpoint' is taken in 133 extensions, guess they didn't have much choice and had to settle for a weaker extension. Obviously they wanted just the single keyword, otherwise I expect they'd have gone for a .com or .ca using something like HighpointCranbrook etc.

Highpoint.jpg

•••
Here is another interesting one. This is not a domain name sighting per se, however it does involve a large domain marketplace so I thought I should include it:

Sedos.jpg

Who knew that Sedo had a side-hustle!?

;)

•••
Please be very careful: we do not want to see a headline saying "Namepros Member Causes 16-Car Pile-Up While Attempting To Photograph Domain Name!" ;)
😅😅 I'll try my best. Makes me wonder what extension would be worth the risk lol. Maybe a .horse

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back