IT.COM

Couldn’t Live Without – Passing Time

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

This time passing game came to me while I was bored waiting for auctions to start moving. Like it?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • No

votes
    0.0%
  • Yes

votes
    0.0%
  • Maybe

votes
    0.0%
  • What?

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

N-A

Account Closed
Impact
We go by our daily lives with something that we could just not live without, excluding dooms day preparation/scenarios. Many of these could be items that you use in your professional or personal lives (keep that one safe for work please). Here is a challenge to see where everyone stands on one professional and/or one personal item that one could not live without.

Rules are simple, reply with:

“I couldn’t live without [____].”

Obviously some items need complements such as a cell phone and headphones. You can bundle up to three together (oddballs like electricity are not necessary, rather the function and meaning behind it).

Professional: I couldn’t live without my cell phone, headphones or internet for streaming music.”

To be personal, you could mention something of the likes: “Personal: I couldn’t live without my daughter waking me up in the morning to a great big wet kiss on the cheek.”

You can have one personal and one professional post (with up to 3 complements each) per reply unless you want to elaborate on someone else’s post.

Format them in two lines keeping them as short as possible, preferably under 50 words each and in the easy to read format below.

I will go first to show how a reply should be made (and discussion is allowed among members as to why if asked).

One “couldn't live without” post per member, no take backs.

+1 rep for the idea and/or if you want to participate in a game to pass time in-between your auction sniping (1230 AM here and putting on my flak and Kevlar to go in as we speak).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personal: I couldn't live without a computer (main item), internet (complement 1) or Skype (complement 2) so that I could continue to see my family, even though they are 1000s of miles away.
Professional: I couldn't live without the systems I have in place to streamline my work where necessary (main item) nor without my lovely Assistant Manager (a complement to the system) in the states holding the operations together while I pursue higher education, which is a critical role in the system; albeit, human.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back