NameSilo

.Co @ $0.99 | ConnectReseller

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ConnectReseller

The Domain Name RegistrarUpgraded Member
Impact
Now’s not the time to settle. Get the domain name you really want with more names to choose from in .CO.

Register .co Domains at www.ConnectReseller.com

Price : $0.99, Rs.79

Offer Valid from 2nd November - 15th November'20.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've registered an account, but I can't see a domain register option anywhere :D Where can I register a domain?
please.visit https
I've registered an account, but I can't see a domain register option anywhere :D Where can I register a domain?
Which domain you are looking for?

•••
Hello, can you please elaborate your query.

After you add the funds,, just click on the + sign and search for the required domains.
Also, you can connect with me on Skype I will help you out with the navigation.

SkypeID. live:devenjaggi999

•••
Please add the required funds in your account and once that is done just click on the + Sign on the bottom right side of the page to search for the domains

•••
same problem even when fund have been added.

I logged out then logged back in and this fixed the issue, funds were in and registration worked.

•••
@ConnectReseller , how do you transfer out a domain to another registrar if it sells (not internal push)? I don't see an auth code option anywhere.

•••
@ConnectReseller , how do you transfer out a domain to another registrar if it sells (not internal push)? I don't see an auth code option anywhere.
Hello, you can easily transfer out domains, just look for the option 'domain secret', that is the domain authcode.

•••
Hello, you can easily transfer out domains, just look for the option 'domain secret', that is the domain authcode.

Thank you!

@ConnectReseller , I have another question though, does Afternic have an account with you so they can receive domain pushes?

Thanks for answering these

Last edited:
•••
Your promotion looks good.
Just one Question- Do you provide the option to "Switch OFF the Who is privacy" or something like Porkbun (always redacts the registrant info )???

You can turn on and off privacy from the client control panel for the domain.

•••
Your promotion looks good.
Just one Question- Do you provide the option to "Switch OFF the Who is privacy" or something like Porkbun (always redacts the registrant info )???

Yes you can easily enable or disable the privacy protection. Please refer the screenshot below:

upload_2020-11-4_11-31-10.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-4_11-30-36.png
    upload_2020-11-4_11-30-36.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 181
•••
I logged out then logged back in and this fixed the issue, funds were in and registration worked.
cant it say Domain Registration failure: unable to add contact. i check my contact all look good to me

•••
Which domain you want to book? Can you inbpx me?

•••
cant it say Domain Registration failure: unable to add contact. i check my contact all look good to me

Hello Goora, it seems you have added country code to your contact which is not accepted by the system.
Just remove the country code from the registrant ID, contact details.

Please PM me I will help you out.

Skype ID: live:devenjaggi999

Last edited:
•••
•••
@ConnectReseller , I just purchased 464 domains with you, but only 200 appear in the list, although the client account shows the correct number, but again half of the domains are not in the list.

Why is that?

Edit: I have played a little with the domain filters and they didn't seem to work. But then a waiting icon appeared, and after a minute or two now all domains appear in the list. Fortunately. Perhaps there was a bug?

Edit2: It appears you have to click on the Go button on the filter without anything entered, then all the domains will be shown. It appears I have to do this all the time as they tend to reset to the 200 limit.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@ConnectReseller , I just purchased 464 domains with you, but only 200 appear in the list, although the client account shows the correct number, but again half of the domains are not in the list.

Why is that?

Edit: I have played a little with the domain filters and they didn't seem to work. But then a waiting icon appeared, and after a minute or two now all domains appear in the list. Fortunately. Perhaps there was a bug?

Edit2: It appears you have to click on the Go button on the filter without anything entered, then all the domains will be shown. It appears I have to do this all the time as they tend to reset to the 200 limit.
Hello Twiki, in the domains section the recent domains are shown that is upto 200, one you set the Status filer to Active all domains would be visible.

upload_2020-11-5_10-7-8.png

•••
•••
Can you guys please add PayPal support? Thanks
Hello Ased, we dont currently have PayPal, but we can do have other options such as, Zelle, BTC, ETH & Payoneer.
So, you can use anyone of them to. You can PM me for further assistance!

•••
Great Offer !
How Can I register the domains?

•••
Great Offer !
How Can I register the domains?

Simple...just Go to Registrars' website...Search your domain...and Buy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back