Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlineDomainShop

ETHW.ComTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Not bad...prior to seeing this I thought I just picked up AllergyRelief.today, but when I checked, I had misspelled it
Need comments for my domain , reseller/end user values...
Show attachment 79636
That's actually a pretty good name...I've been accumulating a portfolio of healthcare names to market directly to the healthcare industry and this has given me some ideas for the allergy specialty. I think your domain could be worth a thousand dollars or more from the right end user. On a side note, I use to have an allergist who use to rent from me years ago, and there was a steady stream of patients in and out of his office for years. Good luck!

Bulloney

•••
Not bad...prior to seeing this I thought I just picked up AllergyRelief.today, but when I checked, I had misspelled it

That's actually a pretty good name...I've been accumulating a portfolio of healthcare names to market directly to the healthcare industry and this has given me some ideas for the allergy specialty. I think your domain could be worth a thousand dollars or more from the right end user. On a side note, I use to have an allergist who use to rent from me years ago, and there was a steady stream of patients in and out of his office for years. Good luck!

Bulloney
Thank you for you help... Really appreciate it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back