IT.COM

Clixgalore has been ripping me off!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I joined clixgalore about a year ago to promote my website.
Everything was going fine for awhile, I was receiving lots of affiliates and making pretty decent sales (I thought) until one day I noticed I had a sale notification from clixgalore and there was no sale?
I immediately notified clixgalore and got no response whatsoever.
Then it happened again and again. I was mortified! Clixgalore kept making withdrawals from my bank account of $75 each to pay the affiliates. however there were no sales happening! After the third one and about 12 emails sent to them I finally decided to just close my account. So I again contacted clixgalore to tell them to just close my account and refund my balance they had which was over 100 bucks. As of now I have sent probably over 30 emails and have heard nothing. I ended up having to close my bank account so they would stop ripping me off! Does anyone here know what I can do to get my remaining funds back and to possibly get all the money from the phony sale withdrawals? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I cannot say anything about them personally, but in this economy I see that more and more comanies will find loopholes and legal reasons to not pay... or straight up cheat you.

It is a dangerous industry based on the honor system, be careful friend.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back