Dynadot

Christmas Countdown

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Your site looks marvelous! I like both the idea and the design of the page. But at your place I would change claret red color of the background to dark blue color, because dark blue is associated with clear night sky.

•••
I like it. The font could maybe be a bit larger? There seems to be room for that since the font is a little hard to read at first.

•••
Good site the colors play nicely, good ad placement and I like the snow effect in the back. Overall great job on this one.

•••
very nice good domain too.

•••
nice nice.
As soon as i saw the thread title i imagined a pretty much identical site. ~Love the font and snow =]

•••
How are you monetizing this site?

•••
Wow, that is really nice. If you made a smaller version of it, billions of kids would be putting it on their myspace... possibly with a link back to your site. ;)

•••
im a bit intoxicated right now and the snow made me dizzy lol. but great site cheers christmas is coming and im spinning from the snow!

•••
Its cool site you have i really like the background and the design its good. Xmas is coming how great.

•••
looks great but took forever to notice the ads, might not get clicks, wow got me thinking about getting gifts, i cant do the last min stuff. goodluck

•••
Awesome idea buddy. i liked it very much!
btw, can i ask what happens if the timer reaches to 0 ?? wouldnt it be good if theres a blast :P

•••
The page switches to a special Christmas message, then it starts counting down to the text Christmas at midnight.

•••
Good Domain name and good site.

•••
I think thats awesome... So simple and a novel idea too. I have one suggestion though... A simple dropdown so that you can select your time zone. The guy who said about a smaller version for people to post on their myspace/facebook has the right idea - goodluck... I think you've done great.

•••
Timezone is set automatically.

•••
Looks awesome. I really like the idea. It took a little while to load on my computer. Might just be me though :)

•••
Love it!
almost like an advant callender site, and another thing also, CANNOT wait for christmas!
keep up the good work!

•••
Thank god. Now i know when Christmas is hahhaaha :)

•••
Canny little site, although anyone with images or javascript turned off won't see the delights!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back