Domain Empire

Chinktoday.com launched

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
chinktoday.com is launched.
I am a freelancer,updating fresh social,travel,videos,people and economy events happening in China

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you Chinese? 'Chink' is seen as a negative racial epithet in the US.

•••
despite 'chink' or 'china',this word is popular,everyone knows its sense around the world

•••
•••
That's kind of like starting a forum for blacks entitled n-----today dot com. It's not just a negative connotation, it's racist. It does not refer simply to people of Chinese descent, but groups all Asians in together, whether they are Korean, Vietnamese, etc. kind of like "you can't tell one from another" or "they all look alike" that kind of racial tone.

So if a guy in the States wanted to make an offensive, racist comment about a Vietnamese guy, he might refer to him as a chink.

JMO, but I'd change the title.

•••
never mind.
racism is every where,even if people not speak out this word.
I referral articles and videos,and translate them for sharing,uncover a rich-content China for those out of this country.You will watch many unusual videos and contents you have never watched in your country and other media.
Just follow,big surprise is to be continued.

•••
That's kind of like starting a forum for blacks entitled n-----today dot com. It's not just a negative connotation, it's racist. It does not refer simply to people of Chinese descent, but groups all Asians in together, whether they are Korean, Vietnamese, etc. kind of like "you can't tell one from another" or "they all look alike" that kind of racial tone.

So if a guy in the States wanted to make an offensive, racist comment about a Vietnamese guy, he might refer to him as a chink.

JMO, but I'd change the title.
A Vietnamese guy would be a gook, not a Chink
sheesh

•••
A Vietnamese guy would be a gook, not a Chink
sheesh

"During the Korean War and Vietnam War, the word was frequently used to refer to Korean and Vietnamese soldiers, with numerous examples of news reports attesting to this."

Hey, I'm just quoting Wikipedia, so it's gotta be true. :-,

•••
•••
•••
In the uk chink or chinky is a term used for people from Asian parts and it is not a term I would suggest using as a title of a site JMO :) I did click on and have to say all the adverts at the side hide the search bar at the top and the articles overlap. Over all the first appearance of the site is messy and overloaded.

•••
•••
I been looking for content for my FailDomains.com

Thanks.

•••
I been looking for content for my FailDomains.com

Thanks.

That would make for a good thread, the importance of terminology from a global perspective. I was trying to create a game once, a post apocalyptic world, and thought Slag Nation would be an awesome title for it, in the sense of 'rising from the radioactive slag....' It was then kindly pointed out to me that slag has a different..... urban connotation in Britain.

•••
I'm sure someone there thought eFags would've been a good name to promote a vape affiliate

•••
•••
In the uk chink or chinky is a term used for people from Asian parts and it is not a term I would suggest using as a title of a site JMO :) I did click on and have to say all the adverts at the side hide the search bar at the top and the articles overlap. Over all the first appearance of the site is messy and overloaded.
I have no awareness of the overload,you got know people in mainland China are quite used to overload pages due to internet restrictions.
this site is located in Hongkong,with a CMS called Empire CMS.
Anyway,i have my own site to write something that match my hobbies,besides referral something you guys out of China may never watched,otherwise,lots of videos posted in China's websites are referrals or re-uploaded from sites abroad.
A rich-content China for foreigners is my initial expectation.

thank you guys.

•••
I do wish you good luck with your endeavors.

HonkyToday.com is available, I might just pick that one up. Maybe WhiteyToday.com would be more 'now'? I do wish to be fashionable.

Last edited:
•••
Definitely a racist word in the US. There is no nice way to look at the word. I'm pretty sure your site won't become popular, unless your visitors are mostly racists.

•••
•••
Here's a shocker, the site doesn't resolve to anything and even more unbelievable is that it's not Alexa ranked!

It's also hard to believe that they don't have a single Twitter follower. ;)

•••
This thread did prompt me to register WhiteyToday.com, the intention is to develop a somewhat humorous shopping site for 'really really white people', but I have not had the time/energy to put into development yet, lol.

•••
This thread did prompt me to register WhiteyToday.com, the intention is to develop a somewhat humorous shopping site for 'really really white people', but I have not had the time/energy to put into development yet, lol.
Is it supposed to be for people with extremely white skin/very pale or just white people who act really white? ;)

Might make a good affiliate site or an astore site.

•••
I'm thinking people who act really white, lol. Just completely awkward, so much so that it would be funny.

•••
I'm thinking people who act really white, lol. Just completely awkward, so much so that it would be funny.

Funny can draw attention and that can mean lots of traffic. Maybe if you just kind of played it off like a joke it might do well. Kind of the whole make fun of yourself type of thing.

Make it blatantly white oriented. Might just be a hit BC it's funny.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back