IT.COM

discuss Celebrity domain - Caitlin Clark

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I just happened to land/register what might be the most valuable domain of my life. I can't say what it is here, but it's very similar to YouGoGirl.com. Caitlin will be interviewed by ABC's Robin Roberts tomorrow morning about her record setting NCAA performance this weekend while playing The Ohio State Buckeyes.

I'm posting about this here seeking advice on how to market it and to who. Here something I pulled from her Wiki page that tells of her marketing and branding potential;

Business interests[edit]​

Clark and Jake from State Farm pointing at khakisClark with "Jake from State Farm" in a promotion for State Farm in 2023
Clark is represented by agents Alan Zucker, Colleen Garrity and Erin Kane of Excel Sports Management.[181] She has been described by analysts as one of the most marketable college basketball players and college athletes.[182][183] On August 18, 2021, she signed her first name, image and likeness (NIL) deal with The Vinyl Studio, a company based in West Des Moines, Iowa.[184] Clark signed with Nike on October 10, 2022; she has often worn shoes from the company's Kobe Bryant signature shoe line.[185][186] On October 10, 2023, she became a spokesperson for State Farm and was the first college athlete to sign with the company.[187] That December, Clark added Gatorade to her list of endorsements, joining Paige Bueckers as the only women's basketball players to sign with the company.[188] As part of the deal, Gatorade donated $22,000, in reference to her number 22 jersey, to the Caitlin Clark Foundation, which aims to benefit youth and their communities through education, nutrition and sport.[189] She is partnered with the Iowa-based supermarket chain Hy-Vee, which launched a cereal called "Caitlin's Crunch Time" at select stores in January 2024, with proceeds going to Clark's foundation.[190] She has also signed NIL deals with Bose, Buick, Goldman Sachs, H&R Block and Topps, among other companies.[191]

I'd luv to discuss this with anyone who has had any experience with this sort of thing. PM if you'd rather not talk about it here. Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Doesn't this just piss you off:xf.rolleyes:

gocaitlin.com​

gd-val-img
Estimated Value: $1,271

Interested in buying this Domain? It's available!​

Add To Cart
$21.99*$0.01*$21.99*/yr when you renew
Well, it's better than the "You Go" version at least.

I did the same name scan with the "Go" version, and only around 20 were available.

Of course all those names are far more popular than "Caitlin" is, so there is a larger pool of potential buyers.

In your case, you seem to only be targeting one specific Caitlin as you can see in the first post of this thread.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
could you imagine the development potential these two domains have?
Not really.

I guess others can't either as YouGo(Name).com is not a popular format, with hardly any being registered.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
If it is YouGoGirl.com, it is valuable. If it is YouGoCaitlin.com, it is no value, except it is a Cybersquatter domain. You easy to register it, because others don't want to make a trouble with someone else Famous Name and Business. Except you have a legal connection with the Celebrity, the domain is worthless.
sorry that would not be a cybersquatting domain ,,it could be if you contacted her but just because your famous you do not have the right to names that tens of thousands of other people have.

•••
So you really like my Logo do you Brad:xf.wink: I sort of like it myself since it's on my business cards and I'm known around these parts as "Jumbo Lump Daddy". I seriously doubt it would fly in Iandlocked Indiana:ROFL:
Show attachment 253867
I am from New England, so I can appreciate good seafood.

What is "Jumbo Lump Daddy"? It says established in 2019, but doesn't appear to be an actual business.

The main search results are for some band named "Jumbo Lump Daddy and The Backfin Boys" and then you spamming it on NamePros.

Then a follow up question, what does that have to do with this thread?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
(mouth full of popcorn waiting for next installment)
Don't worry, the main protagonist in all these junk posts can't help himself. He has bouts of elation where the posts come thick-and-fast, then times of, I'm guessing, by the silence, despair. I'm sure there's lots more off-the-wall posts to come.

I think you'll find he's become bored with caitlin clark episode and will have a new motivation pretty soon

Last edited:
•••
Now that i own simply "Go Caitlin" that was purchased with another Caitlin in mind, how do you think that might play?
It'll end up on expireddomains.

•••
What do you have? If it is YouGoGirl.com definitely it is good, have good value and not a Cybersquatter domain. If you have YouGoCaitlin.com it is obviously a Cybersquatter domain, no value for sale at all. Thanks

•••
•••
"No one has anything against women here"

lol, could have fooled me:xf.wink:

"What do you have against buying good domains"

i buy them every day. Just bought a domain for my FreshOvernite seafood delivery business. Because my girl who makes soups to die for like Crab Bisque, She Crab Soup, Shrimp Corn Chowder, and Oyster Stew.....i just purchased the domain "Soup or Sex".

"You're a creator eh....What have you created?"

Brad....i've already shared with you and this blog all the business's I've created and named over the last 50 years, but that must have gone way over your head:xf.rolleyes:

"Can you point to even one website or project that has actually been developed?"

Actually i can Brad, while it's very preliminary try going to "Presto Names" and tell everyone what you find.

Finally, any idea why I might reg a dumbass domain like "Soup or Sex". If you can't answer the question, you probably don't know the difference:ROFL:
For someone who has named and created businesses for the last 50 years you sure know how to present a modern professional look for potential clients......

Screenshot (101).png

https://www.prestonames.com/about

•••
Obviously you don't know or care what "very preliminary" means:unsure: Are most people from Whales as obnoxious as you?
You say Whales, I say Wales - Potato / Patato.......

Doesn't matter how preliminary something is, first impressions and all that - but what do I know, I haven't been in the naming game for 50 years.......

Also, you really need to go and do some reading up on Bad Faith / Cybersquatting

Just type in "wipo celebrity name cases" and go and see how many of them there are.......

•••
•••
No you cain't;

GoCaitlin.com​

Advanced Domain Appraisal​

Tier 2

Super Premium​

$24,500

NameWorth Est. Retail Price​

(See Other Pricing Levels Below)​

Not sure what you're trying to say here... The domain is bad and nameworth does an even lousier job at appraising it?

•••
I just happened to land/register what might be the most valuable domain of my life. I can't say what it is here, but it's very similar to YouGoGirl.com. Caitlin will be interviewed by ABC's Robin Roberts tomorrow morning about her record setting NCAA performance this weekend while playing The Ohio State Buckeyes.

I'm posting about this here seeking advice on how to market it and to who. Here something I pulled from her Wiki page that tells of her marketing and branding potential;

Business interests[edit]​

Clark and Jake from State Farm pointing at khakisClark with "Jake from State Farm" in a promotion for State Farm in 2023
Clark is represented by agents Alan Zucker, Colleen Garrity and Erin Kane of Excel Sports Management.[181] She has been described by analysts as one of the most marketable college basketball players and college athletes.[182][183] On August 18, 2021, she signed her first name, image and likeness (NIL) deal with The Vinyl Studio, a company based in West Des Moines, Iowa.[184] Clark signed with Nike on October 10, 2022; she has often worn shoes from the company's Kobe Bryant signature shoe line.[185][186] On October 10, 2023, she became a spokesperson for State Farm and was the first college athlete to sign with the company.[187] That December, Clark added Gatorade to her list of endorsements, joining Paige Bueckers as the only women's basketball players to sign with the company.[188] As part of the deal, Gatorade donated $22,000, in reference to her number 22 jersey, to the Caitlin Clark Foundation, which aims to benefit youth and their communities through education, nutrition and sport.[189] She is partnered with the Iowa-based supermarket chain Hy-Vee, which launched a cereal called "Caitlin's Crunch Time" at select stores in January 2024, with proceeds going to Clark's foundation.[190] She has also signed NIL deals with Bose, Buick, Goldman Sachs, H&R Block and Topps, among other companies.[191]

I'd luv to discuss this with anyone who has had any experience with this sort of thing. PM if you'd rather not talk about it here. Thank you
I want to register YouGoClark.com but I dont want to be sued by lois lane

•••
Last edited:
•••
and you sir are one of the GreatDeceivers:xf.rolleyes:
I don’t own greatdeceivers.com; I do own Deceivers.com. A name that would describe a few people including Biden.

•••
Ai

Attachments

• IMG_1064.jpeg
    IMG_1064.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1065.png
    IMG_1065.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
•••
As I see , you like to troll…that’s it.
Every thread that you started , ended in a discussion where all domainers told you one thing and you pushed on the opposite direction.
I’m quite sure that if people told you that you’re right , you would change your mind saying that you were wrong.
You just want to create a discussion, that’s all

Good luck with the domain

•••
I’m back in my home state of Ohio. I also own UKxd.com or something like that
I'm actually an S.O.B ie Son Ofa Buckeye. One of the many businesses I've started and even trademarked was SOBNation™. Even though I had the backing of Learfield licensing, it was a tad too political in this woke world environment.

btw, lked your "You Go Caitlin" art work, and if you're interested in helping make it a reality for women's sports we should talk, especially now that I own GoCaitlin🏀⛹️‍♀️

•••
Have I missed all the fun?
I only just got the popcorn out.

Next time!

•••
The good news is.....

I think you can get a refund for this horrible domain purchase. I believe that Godaddy will cancel a hand reg name and refund the purchase price, as long as you notify them within 5 days of purchase (120 hours). Luckily you purchased within the last 5 days (120 hours). So, Right The Ship, before the refund clock expires!

Last edited:
•••
The good news is.....

I think you can get a refund for this horrible domain purchase. I believe that Godaddy will cancel a hand reg name and refund the purchase price, as long as you notify them within 5 days of purchase (120 hours). Luckily you purchased within the last 5 days (120 hours). So, Right The Ship, before the refund clock expires!
Sorry...not worth the 5 minutes of time it will take me to get $10.43 back. Besides, it gives me another quiver in my arrow against GD for selling me a tainted domain:xf.wink:

•••
But don't worry, he is working in sports and woman issue now. This is the type of person Godaddy very loves...
instead of very that should be really loves:xf.wink: But on another note, you've been able to bring out some of my best work. I guess you saw where i reg'd YouGoSunny and I plan to reg other celebrity names involving women in sports like YouGoSimone and YouGoVenus.
While you probably don't know who Simone or Venus are, suffice to say they're top female athletes in their respective sports and they may just love my idea about promoting women's sports. If not, I can only assume they hate women like you:unsure:

Last edited:
•••
"Serving the Children of the World" is the motto for Kiwanis, and having just returned from my Kiwanis Club breakfast I registered YouGoCxxxxin.org So why would I do that? I NEVER do anything in what you refer to as "bad faith". Seriously, you don't know what you're talking about, and you don't haven't a clue about my faith:xf.rolleyes:

To get an idea where I'm coming from, this was our guest speaker at Kiwanis this morning;
https://www.runnersworld.com/runners-stories/a40010982/how-running-changed-me-linda-fox/

and guess what? I just registered the domain YouGoSunny just for her. She doesn't know it yet, but she will shortly.
Nice trolling attempt.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back