Dynadot

Can't for the life of me get Google AdSense to show up. Help please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jcashby

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I have the website www.coachingkey.com almost ready to go live but I have been waiting months for the Google Adsense code to show up. I have tried several ways using WordPress and I have had no luck.

My adsense account is always under review and I want to make sure I am using the correct procedure to get it live. I am currently trying to use a WordPress plugging called GARD to input my code.

Has anyone got any tips to get this live?

Regards,

James

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any Google Adsense experts?

Hi,

Could really do some help on one his one. It's been months now without any luck.

Regards,

James

•••
Were you approved ? Best to have an established site up for awhile, then apply .

•••
Hi, no not yet. The website has been up there for a few months now and I keep applying the Google Adsense code but with no luck.

Regards,

James

•••
So why do you want adsense ads to show up if you are not yet accepted in the adsense program?

If after a couple or a few months, you have yet to be accepted?
Your site obviously does not meet with adsense program.

I would forget anything to do with adsense for now and concentrate on your blog.

•••
Hi,

I have the website www.coachingkey.com almost ready to go live but I have been waiting months for the Google Adsense code to show up. I have tried several ways using WordPress and I have had no luck.

My adsense account is always under review and I want to make sure I am using the correct procedure to get it live. I am currently trying to use a WordPress plugging called GARD to input my code.

Has anyone got any tips to get this live?

Regards,

James

A tip to go live? How about actually putting up some content or something. It's nothing but a bunch of Coming Soon pages, that's it. I wouldn't accept the site either.

•••
A tip to go live? How about actually putting up some content or something. It's nothing but a bunch of Coming Soon pages, that's it. I wouldn't accept the site either.

If this is a stunt to get traffic you are wasting your time, i went there to look .,… nothing, won't be back, your thread title is misleading

•••
No, this is not a stunt to get traffic to my site. I couldn't care less about having a few people visit my site now. Why would I? I don't even have advertising there... Think of the logic there.

The idea was to get everything set up on my site first before I release the content. I have 3 blogs ready to post. I wanted to have a fully functioning page before I invite users to visit.

From the comments I will take up the advice and post my blogs within the next few weeks with an aim to get the website accepted by Adsense.

Regards,

James

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back