Domain Empire

advice Brandbucket set my domain name(VPA.IO) price to $9235. I need your help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rolleer

Established Member
Impact
My domain name(vpa.io)was approved on BrandBucket, they set the price for a maxim $9235.

What do you think it is a good price or remove the domain name and try to sell on other platforms?

Virtual Personal Assistant and Virtual Payment Address are probably the two "hottest" uses.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't list it with BB. I only sell names there that have no direct meaning - e.g. abstract, good for brand, and that's what their clients are looking for. Selling such a good abbreviation (and taken in 109 tld as well) for no-meaning and with a logo?

But the choice is yours of course.

•••
I wouldn't list it with BB. I only sell names there that have no direct meaning - e.g. abstract, good for brand, and that's what their clients are looking for. Selling such a good abbreviation (and taken in 109 tld as well) for no-meaning and with a logo?

But the choice is yours of course.
I feel the same...that's why i asked here. Also can you give me a starting price for this domain? Thank you

•••
Short answer - about the same as BB estimated - easily.
Long answer - it depends on many factors - your strategy, portfolio size, financial situation, patience and so on, so on...So it can go from much higher of BB and much lower as well.
I myself price names very differently depending if I want to sell fast or be ready to wait 5 or even 10 years (and I have both in my portfolio).

Good luck with it!

•••
Short answer - about the same as BB estimated - easily.
Long answer - it depends on many factors - your strategy, portfolio size, financial situation, patience and so on, so on...So it can go from much higher of BB and much lower as well.
I myself price names very differently depending if I want to sell fast or be ready to wait 5 or even 10 years (and I have both in my portfolio).

Good luck with it!
Thank you for the answer. it's not urgent so i can wait 5-10 years :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back