NameSilo

BestWords(com) or BestWord(com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which is better?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • BestWords?

votes
    75.0%
  • BestWord?

votes
    25.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
i own BestWords and i just saw bestword came in market for sale..
so need advise that is it going to effect my name?
bestword is better bestwords?
i had offer last month on this name low xxxx i rejected and waiting for my price
Please advise..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my mind the singular would be the slightly better one .. although in this specific case I think the two are much closer than the typical singular/plural domain set. That being said .. I find both to be a little awkward as there's something about the English and/or word-flow that doesn't seem instinctive to me. Personally I definitely would have accepted low $xxxx for the plural (although nothing wrong with doing one counter to see what happens .. but that really depends on how you got the offer and who it came from). Note, I'd also be happy with low $xxxx for the singular, as the actual number would only be slightly higher.

Best of luck with it .. hope you get a nice sale! :)

•••
In my mind the singular would be the slightly better one .. although in this specific case I think the two are much closer than the typical singular/plural domain set. That being said .. I find both to be a little awkward as there's something about the English and/or word-flow that doesn't seem instinctive to me. Personally I definitely would have accepted low $xxxx for the plural (although nothing wrong with doing one counter to see what happens .. but that really depends on how you got the offer and who it came from). Note, I'd also be happy with low $xxxx for the singular, as the actual number would only be slightly higher.

Best of luck with it .. hope you get a nice sale! :)
Thanks for valuable feedback...
i am not in hurry to sell so will wait until i dont get my price..
i personally like bestwords as its 23 years old and have alot of organic traffic and right now a days content writing business is going up.. so will wait few years and see what happen... by the way i have low 4 fig offer from 3 customers time by time...
main customer of this name is content writer so if they have bestword it doesnt make sense because they have to write words not one word :)
Thanks
i will be looking for more opinions here...

•••
You know .. after thinking about it a little more, I'm not what it was earlier that gave me a little hesitation .. my opinion on the singular is still the same level (low $xxxx), but my feelings for the plural is higher than before (thinking about the plural separately).

If you have 3 offers in that lower $xxxx range then yes, definitely hold out for a bit more ... good luck with it! :)

•••
BestWords is much better for a content writing business so the price must be much higher imo. The singular version limits it and you don't want limits in content writing.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back