IT.COM

advice Backorders

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wealthtaker101

Established Member
Impact
Ok i have a premium domain name and went and back ordered my domain just to see how many backorders it has and to my surprise it has quite a few backorders! I, of course deleted my backorder but I was wondering if it is possible by any chance to contact any of these people who have backordered the domain since they are potential customers and leads. If you have any advice or experiences with this subject, please care to share :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The only thing you could really do is wait till they catch the name, go through the auction process, and then move the domain into the successful bidders account. At that point you might be able to get the info via whois, but if it's private you're out of luck.

I don't believe there is anyway you'll get the bidders information right now unless you hacked the website or knew someone on the inside, lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back