IT.COM

Awesome content writing services, flat rate $.70/100 words

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
We are a team of 10 Native writers from different parts of the world; we are now gathered to facilitate Namepros with our content writing services. We are not part time content providers; we are working on full time to earn our living so loyalty with our clients and providing them honest and on time is our specialty. After hiring us, you will never regret

Our plus points:
Lightening fast speed
Error less work
Customer satisfaction is guaranteed
We don’t mind, unlimited revisions.
24x7 available to assist you
Easily handle bulk orders

What we can do?

Content writing
Product review
Rewriting
Can update your blog on daily basis

Our rate = $.70/100 words (for small and bulk orders)

Payment mode = Paypal or CC

“Love to serve you at our best”

Samples are in the Attachment

Attachments

• fwd5techarticles.zip
    19 KB · Views: 39
  • attachments.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Order 215 A.zip
    43.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Order 220 A.zip
    193.1 KB · Views: 38
  • salespitchtype.zip
    408.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
does it bother anyone else seeing those zipped files from someone with 6 posts?

"click here" :)

•••
too bad you can't spell "lightening"

•••
Welcome to NamePros.

If you're going to spam multiple forums offering your poor English writing services, at least get the forum name correct.

•••
OK,

I'l bite.
I would like a 300-500 word article on the News of the day, and/ yesterdays News concerning the Guantanamo Bay situation.

The U.S. Government announced yesterday that they were in the process of figuring out how to move the Prisoners from Gitmo to Illinois, Thomson Prison.

First off, I didnt even know the U.S. Government had purchased the Thomson Prison from Illinois as of yet.???

So, any News from yesterday and/or today (not last weeks News) based on Illinois, Thomson Prison, Gitmo moving, purchase thereof, etc.

I would love a brand new fresh article on the current situation at 300-...
maybe even 600 words will be fine.

300 @ .70 per 100 = $2.10

If you pm me the article, I will make sure it is not stolen content, and very fresh new content, then I will PayPal you immediately!

Then if you'd like we can display your work, and that can be a nice way to show others here, your writing abilities!

I dont even need to hear from you regarding this...just go for it, then pm me with the article, and I will inspect it immediatly, Post it on my site immediately, then pay you immediately.

and if all goes well, I will surely have more for you!

Thanks.

•••
listen geoowner

does it bother anyone else seeing those zipped files from someone with 6 posts?

"click here" :)

i dont care what ever you said. if you want proof of my article writing i can provide you with an ease.
and i am not even interested in posting ''STUFF''. so if you want anything more to ask do let me know. i am an article writer and i can provide quality content

Last edited:
•••
an ease, a proof?

I wish there was an english speaking quiz to vet content writers. or a score in the profile.

•••
its not a big deal

too bad you can't spell "lightening"

everyone makes mistakes so its not a big deal to point out little mistakes like that and again i dont care what people said about me

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

Welcome to NamePros.

If you're going to spam multiple forums offering your poor English writing services, at least get the forum name correct.

and my friend thanks for telling a such a big mistakes. i didnt know while i was making/ or as you said spamming the thread.
again thanks alot

•••
Hey DJuice,

Where did you go?
What Happened?

You never responded to my Post here in your thread,
or
my private message trying to see if you wanted a job.

What's up???

I would like to try you and your team of 10 native writers.

You interested in my above offer at all???

•••
DJuice

I´m still interested and have sent you an e-mail.

•••
Hey DJuice,

I see you have been online here for a while now but you haven't responded at all. If you changed your mind about offering your services, please let me know.
Then you may want to ask a Moderator to close/lock your thread so more members aren't looking for you too.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back