...no one's snitchin'

But something's cookin'

...in the kitchen.

;)

Anyone else have that feeling?
Maybe it's just me.

Enjoy the weekend.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:)

Last edited:
•••
•••
tumblr

•••
Once again I'm out of the loop of this cloak and dagger stuff. As I am sure the majority who read this are as well.

Could someone let me know if this is a genuine 'shhh!' moment or yet another 'Bull shhh!' moment?

With the imminent closure of yet another .tv forum we could do with some real news.

•••
Once again I'm out of the loop of this cloak and dagger stuff. As I am sure the majority who read this are as well.

Secrets are meant for only a few to know :p

•••
$10-$12 renewals would be nice...

•••
Or it could be because the basketball tournament on tv (the box not the extension lol) and tax time. Plenty of reasons to hold off on stuff

•••
[ame]http://youtu.be/JNnnWfUpYGg[/ame]

What's cooking in the kitchen....

"Lips as sweet as candy?
Their taste stays on my mind.
Girl, you keep me thirsty for another cup of wine."

Always looking for more. What's cooking is a 2 year anniversary cake of massive revenue into the .TV coffers from 2010 :)

Last edited:
•••
Just registered ICE.tv for $10 and some other names!!!

Second gold rush?!?!

Enjoy your weekend

•••
Just registered ICE.tv for $10 and some other names!!!

Second gold rush?!?!

Enjoy your weekend

How? I have it too? Uh oh... you think that they will refund me or you?

•••
How? I have it too? Uh oh... you think that they will refund me or you?

I guess you got IDN version John! But you could always sell it at Sedo for nice $$$$, cause Ice.tv is already on my acc :)

•••
Normally you turn ON the TV
but today it looks like it's .tv that is turning you ON :p

•••
•••
Ice.TV is still available over here :)

•••
Okay, it was just a joke :) Sorry for the mess.
It's almost a 2-yrs aniversary of gold rush, so I wish it was true what i said :)

Plus my mouse is not working today - the same as during Gold Rush when I used only touchpad for a quick registrations - so I also have some feeling :)

•••
GoDaddy says Ice.TV is taken ?!

:)

•••
•••
•••
Perhaps two years after the gold rush a select number of formerly premium domains don't get renewed and become available for backorder. The expiration date I suppose would be March 18th? Recently I've seen two such Spanish .TVs offered for sale on a Spanish forum. I bid but more aggressive bidders outbid me.

•••
•••
loud and clear... yet still unspoken

it's time to fix what's been broken

fire breathin'... hot and smokin'

the sleeping dragons have been woken

•••
•••
MrRhee this is a puzzle I m yet to finish.

•••
[ame]http://youtu.be/LTbASqoqH3Q[/ame]

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back