Dynadot

Any opinion on Clicksor?

Spaceship
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
I have been using adwords since I was banned. Now I applied for clicksor and I am earning 2 times that much. I believe people on my site rather click text link ads in between the text.What is your experience? It could be the case my earnings are higher, because google pays for clicks from Asia almost nothing.What do you think?

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Forgot to state that my adsense account was suspended because on the site I ve had links for linkexchange companies...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are actually big company and growing. They are good with pop under traffic the last I checked.

There's not a lot out there for Asia.

•••
Well if you found a good Adsense alternative then good for you. Life doesn't end with Adsense suspension anyway. I heard about clicksor before and in most cases Asian traffic gets a small amount from clicks so I think same goes for them too.

Zidane

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back