Dynadot

traffic Adsense Revenue Domain ($811 last 30days)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody!

We are selling a typo domain built in wordpress with a very stable strong adsense revenue.
The domain is registered with godaddy.com
All files and setting can be easily moved to your hosting partner.

Revenue October 2016: $742.34
Revenue September 2016: $421.56
Revenue August 2016: $578,37
Revenue Juli 2016: $242.92

Total Revenue since we own the domain: $2777.61 (Mai 2016)

We can submit a video proof from the adsense and the google analytics data

Traffic source:
89.62% Organic search
7,07% Direct

We accept Skrill, Payoneer or a bitcoin payment

We are looking for a serious fair price and not a donation! :) Thanks!

Please contact us for further informations!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Adsense Revenue Screenshot.jpg
Google Analytics Traffic since 01012016.png
Google Analytics Traffic source since 01012016.png

•••
*************BEWARE****************
DON'T KNOW FOR SURE IF IT IS THE SAME SELLER
- But I have a complete email thread from Flippa transaction(s) utilizing a similar Adsense/Wordpress concept where a jasonmartin promised that my $500 would be refunded in the event that the Adsense domains bought from him/his associates didn't perform. Well they didn't come anywhere close and he refused to refund any portion of my money using every excuse under the sun. I'll be glad to provide the entire email thread to anyone.

The revisions / SEO / etc. by jasonmartin et al took so long that I held off leaving negative feedback on Flippa since he claimed to still be working to enhance the domains. A CS rep at Flippa gave me wrong info on how long I would have to leave feedback and as a result - by the time the deal went completely south - it was too late for me to report jasonmartin - so you won't find anything negative from me on Flippa about him. But not for lack of trying.

Here is an excerpt from one email. Once I started looking for a refund - Mr. Martin got nasty.

----- Original Message -----
To: #####@bellsouth.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 12:54 PM
Subject: Aw: Re: Re: Re: techandtherest.com portfolio

Hello Jeff!
Thanks for your email.
Let me make someting clear we didn't communicate with you yet.
If you buy a domain form us, we make sure and guarantee that you will make at least the expected revenue!
If a domain is not working or performing as expected we always take it back with a refund.
And here is a Warrior Forum post about a Jason Martin associated with Traffic Boss
http://www.warriorforum/ad-networks...re-buy-redirected-domain-traffic-2-print.html

TrafficBoss.biz shows a Claudia Vybiral as the registrant - Mr. Martin here uses Traffic Boss in his logo and Claudia Vybiral was the registrant of one of the domains of the 5 sold to me by Mr. Martin.

All of the above could of course be coincidence. You be the judge.

Last edited:
•••
Hello Jeff Weller,

This is a domain sale posting for a typo domain.
What ever story you have here about what ever domain or portfolio you purchased has
nothing to do with that domain sale.

If you dislike anything in this offer fair enough, just posting
some story about some different deals you made on a different plattform
with different contractors or persons involved makes no sense here at all.

•••
Hello Martin Schwaller, Jason Martin, Hildegard Gruener, Claudia Vybiral or whatever alias you are wearing today.

Wow !! That is a pretty strong denial.
Of course it doesn't make sense to you because it goes to your credibility.
But it isn't some story.
These are facts that involve you and your cohorts or you and your multiple pseudonyms.

So theTrafficBoss.biz that I sent the $500 to by Paypal in Jan 2015 - that isn't your business?
Just a startling coincidence that a claimed Swiss/Austrian traffic arbitrager with the name jasonmartin also has a business called TrafficBoss and the registrant for TrafficBoss was the owner of one of the domains that was sold to me?

And let's not forget the Warrior Forum post about a Jason Martin associated with Traffic Boss
http://www.warriorforum/ad-networks...re-buy-redirected-domain-traffic-2-print.html

Also not you ???

As a forum member I have a responsibility to warn others and now I've done that. I'm sure everyone reading your post will govern themselves accordingly now that you have absolutely, unequivocally denied that you were the one who ripped me off on Flippa.

Makes perfect sense
And I'm reasonably sure it will make sense to everyone else who reads this.
Except you.
Good luck with the sale.
Should be imminent.

Jeff Weller

•••
Thread closed / Missing domain in title / missing domain in thread / missing domain in screenshot proof

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back