Domain Empire

budget: above $1 ~~~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, I have a script which you can view here, www.DNWho.com - that I need some changes made to.

I would like to be able to have a logo in the top left, which I already have made.

I also would like for the user to be able to just search for a domain with the extension in the search bar, instead of having to manually choose the extension from the drop box. It would also be great if someone could also type in www.dnwho.com/sampledomain.com and it automatically goes to the results page.

Aside from that, the script already has a built in advertisement rotator for adsense and godaddy CJ affiliate banners (that should appear to the right of where it says "FREE Whois Lookup", but thats it, I would also like the ability to add a banner of my choosing in that rotation, with my banner being the priority whenever someone goes to the site. I want to be able to control, on/off, the rotation of the adsense and CJGD banners as well.

I would also like to be able to add Google Analytics to the site.

Right now this is all I am looking for, but hopefully who ever works on this site, I can work with in the future to expand the site with more features / tools.

I prefer to work with an established member who has references here on namepros.

Please message me with your pricing, do not ask me what I want to pay.

Thank you,
Mike C.

Hey man,
PM'd you dude.
I can do it in like an hour, 3 hours max.
I also have a lot more up to date stuff, responsive and I can design it very nice no extra charge.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back