IT.COM

7 Ways To Get Super Adsense Income - A Tried And Tested Way!

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

Let me before starting this topic tell you that im not in the top adsense earner or the so called premium advertisers, but i do have a decent income from google adsense program. Its very simple to earn good money from this program. Your 15 year old kids are earning 2000$ monthly from it, so why cant you.

Its a myth that to you got to know all the technical stuff and should be a programming guru to earn off that much from google adsense. Its totally unrealistic, but all the premium publisher or atleast most of them are general site owners with basic or amatuer knowledge of technology. This is the real thing.

So you must be wondering what seperates them from us, why do earn so huge amount of money while we just sit wondering what should be done to get to that point.

From my point of view, i would suggest the following golden 7 steps to ensure such fat income :

1. To start off, Google Adsense business should be treated as importantly as other businesses. Its totally unethical to call it as residual income. If you consider it as residual then you should not expect big cheques from it.

2. Secondly, track you improvements, changes in ad positioning, whats working and whats not. From today, track all the changes you do and their impacts, its the basic common mistake that we make, not tracking the changes we make. This helps in analysing few things which works for us and which do not. Repeat the things next time you go about making a new site and stay away from the things which didnt work this time. It helps in avoiding mistakes we make again and again.

3. The main thing this premium publisher do, is take up some broad niche and then divide them into sub niches, each having its individual sites. For eg, Sports, Cricket, Indian Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar, Fan sites. They use specific automated site building tools to make up their instant niche sites. This automated tools are their main secret weapons of mass earnings.

4. Once you have exhausted making the 'n' no. of niche sites from the same niche,provide backlinks, links from each niche site to other one, and from each page to related page in other sites.

5. Now, designing your site requires one main point to be covered, make it very easy to browse as well as simple on the looks. Remember your main aim is to have click through on adsense rather then distracting your viewer to other things. Here the mantra is to 'Tell' not 'Sell' like any e-commerce site which will have emphasis on its product and will guide the viewer to their products. So make an informative site with enough content which will have adsense related matter.

6. Now comes the main part, the exposure of your sites, its easy and should be a gradual but steady process, make links from other related to yours, provide interlinking to your various related sites, make sitemap of each site and submit it to google, submit your sites to various directories like Indexrated & Agile List Web Directory. This should provide you steady and good traffic. In 2-4 months, you would be having enough traffic to have good amount of click-throughs.

7. After doing the tough part, you got to have patience on your part. Nobody and i mean nobody can earn 100$ on 1 day itself, wait for few months and you would be on your way to premium publisher. If you still want to earn more, repeat this steps with different niche and double your earnings.

This way, has been tried and tested by my friend and i have posted this article after interviewing him. His earnings averaged 10k $/month in past 6 months.Now that must be good enough for you, probably :)

Source : Super Adsense Income

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice article, thanks for sharing. Some might need it. ;)

•••
Very good article, thanks for sharing buddy

•••
Those are fine tips but I don't think they will get anyone super AdSense income. It's going to take a lot more for that. It will take either a genius idea or a lot of money investment in addition to a lot of work to achieve super AdSense income.

•••
Couple of notes you should consider, I am an Adesne n00b and affilate marketing noob but my comments still count.

Once you have exhausted making the 'n' no. of niche sites from the same niche,provide backlinks, links from each niche site to other one, and from each page to related page in other sites.

I wouldn't advice interlinking from the same IP address because some SE's may think your up to no good. Also shared IP addresses can be a pain because if the IP your on gets black listed, all that work you done was for nothing.

Also don't bother with those reciprocal link sites like LinkMarket for example unless you are really particular about who and what, ie. Is it related to your site, do they have good content, who do they link to/from? Just getting links from anyone could look a bit spammy to a search engine.

In 2-4 months, you would be having enough traffic to have good amount of click-throughs.

This is where target ads will help. You should be able to driver more traffic to your site quciker.

•••
Damion said:
It amazes me to see people still falling for these get-rich-quick schemes!

Yep - it's like they purposely avoided all your great counter-posts because they really really really want to believe that instant riches can be theirs.

making money from adsense is not easy. Repeat after me - making money from adsense is not easy. Automatic sites are spam. Automatic sites are spam. Automatic sites are against google's terms of service. Automatic sites are against google's terms of service. Getting it yet?

Google is dropping or slamming automatic duplicate content websites into the supplemental results where they belong.

Sites making great money from adsense have a few attributes in common - real organic search-borne traffic, REAL content, repeat visitors and they are made without thinking about adsense revenue. Oh and traffic - lots of traffic. And you don't get big traffic with low-quality duplicate content websites.

Yes some people can make money with these garbage spam autoblogs and MFA templates but as many have seen their domain names dropped from the search results because of it. What they usually don't tell you is that they need to have hundreds or even thousands of these low-quality websites to make any real money. And it all hangs on a thread. Google will completely enforce their terms of service sooner rather than later, and everyone falling for these pie in the sky get rich on adsense scams will be sorry they didn't listen to those like Damion.

•••
very informative! thank you for the detailed writeup :)

•••
6th is the main point u have told it very breif
it is the part that should be delt detailed

•••
very nice article full in detail and information. Thanks for taking your time to write the article.

•••
•••
Nice article...
Cheers ! :)

•••
Nice article.
The big issue really is traffic isn't it. You require ALOT of traffic to get to 10k/month from Adsense considering clicks can be 1c each or lower.

You only briefly touched on how you or your friend get traffic but I feel that is simply the most important issue bar none.

•••
Hello to all my fans ... :imho:

I been going over the entire threads, and wow it has gotten big and dusty ...

It is quite obvious that "Turnkey" / "Automated" or whatever you may like to call it are not helpful at all, all they do is waste your time and effort..

You can instead put that time into something creative for your website, to earn a good amount of revenue it is not required at all that you have a big and shiny websites :)

The fastest way i see to earn quick earnings from Google adsense is that you invest money into it, let me tell you guys a real deal..

I've seen a some friends website, its so boring and simply ... very very simpe..
but it was making an income almost like $400-600 per month.. The thing was he had only content in it "Text" he was buying content from other sources and publishing it on his website. After that he was buying targetted traffic from "Google Adwords" LoL can you believe! .. first he gives Google money and takes Back double money :xf.love: he was spending like $80 - $100 on buying traffic ... may be lower can't remember accurately but it was surely not above $100.. :$:

The above is not the only method of earning a good revenue, its just another way of doing.. i have seen this work .. so i am 110% sure of this method and i'm sure some of you may know it too..

•••
I would suggest its a good idea only if executed properly and promptly. If the targeted audience or the ad is not lucrative or your site content is as interesting as the ads depicts it, it would not have any fruitful outcome. Lot of people try Google Adwords for their online website marketing but only properly executed ads give the returns.

Regards,

Admans.

Zubair1 said:

It is quite obvious that "Turnkey" / "Automated" or whatever you may like to call it are not helpful at all, all they do is waste your time and effort..

You can instead put that time into something creative for your website, to earn a good amount of revenue it is not required at all that you have a big and shiny websites :)

The fastest way i see to earn quick earnings from Google adsense is that you invest money into it, let me tell you guys a real deal..

I've seen a some friends website, its so boring and simply ... very very simpe..
but it was making an income almost like $400-600 per month.. The thing was he had only content in it "Text" he was buying content from other sources and publishing it on his website. After that he was buying targetted traffic from "Google Adwords" LoL can you believe! .. first he gives Google money and takes Back double money :xf.love: he was spending like $80 - $100 on buying traffic ... may be lower can't remember accurately but it was surely not above $100.. :$:

The above is not the only method of earning a good revenue, its just another way of doing.. i have seen this work .. so i am 110% sure of this method and i'm sure some of you may know it too..

•••
•••
Thanks for the tutorial. For someone like me it's really hard to make some adsense money. I will try out your tips and possible start to earn $10 a day for now .

•••
good post actually - I will say tweaking can go a long way. Also automated content generators are great, I offer a few if anyone is interested they can contact me and I can help out a little with this topic as well.

•••
•••
Yes I agree quite awesome :)

•••
Zubair1 said:

Are you able to tell us the site you're talking about?

•••
its nice article really!

•••
•••
Very informative. Thanks :)

•••
This thread is a couple of years old now, so has anything changed?

I have some high traffic sites with Google adsense but have a very low CTR as I think a lot of websurfers recognise them as adverts now and just ignore them.

Who is still making good money and from what sites?

Thanks

•••
Great article admans especially for those new to adsense..
may I add my point..I not all about the "ads", I also have the "search engine" and the "referrral" on someof my sites! They also add to my online passive income!

•••
Great article. thanks for share

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back