$50 - Shopify store | Worth over $1000+

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinakar Dink

Established Member
Impact
This Shopify store is one of my personal projects. I got this on the 3 month plan (worth $300+ per month - free for you). I need some cash right now for my other project so I'm selling my digital assets.

My store is fully built and fully functional. After purchase you can just sell the winning products I already have or Dropship (oberlo is connected) or add your own products. You get the idea right? Everything is done for you on the top plan, just purchase the store from me and start selling.

What you wil get?
  • Built on $299 per month Shopify plan. Free for you for 3 months. Yes, You don't have to pay a dime for subscription.
  • Professionally built with clean design and fully functional. Link is below take a look.
  • No maintenance. Just basic stuff like order fulfilling, ad setup etc
The store will be sold to highest bidder.

Link: Crovl
Description:
  • Free Shopify Advanced plan for 3 months (normally over $300 per month), choose the plan you want after 3 months.
  • Run your store on the advanced plan and just go to normal plan or any plan at the end of third month (normal plan - $29 per month).
  • No maintenance needed - just basic things like order fulfilling, ad setup etc
  • Support - You have the Advanced plan! (For free!!) You'll get priority support from Shopify.
  • My support - I'll give you free support and assistance for 3 months.
  • For advanced support like Theme customization, FB Ads setup, Niche research etc I might charge a fee.
Minimum Price: $50
BIN: $400
  • Remember if you go to Shopify and purchase the same package it'll cost you $897 ($299 for 3 months) + web development and design cost will be there ($100 - $500+). I'm giving all this at starting price $50 and negotiable BIN $400.
Domain: Domain not included. I got my domain for $200 and it has personal sentiments.
Domain option: I'll help find a keyword domain for Google ranking or find a niche domain for you. You can register that. I'll set it up for the store.
Shopify plan Expiry: September. After that you can choose to pay $29 per month or $299 per month. Your choice.
Revenue: I have not started to sell.
Traffic: Traffic from friends and family.
Payments: PayPal, Escrow. I'm okay with any payment options.

All the proofs are attached.
Plan ownership
No upcomming charges
Traffic for the last 30 days

Screenshot_20200608-182616.jpg
Screenshot_20200608-182653.jpg
Screenshot_20200608-182816.jpg

Minimum price $50
Store will be sold to highest bidder.

Thanks for your time and interest! 🙂

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Checkout the store. Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The store is fully functional. I can give you a premium theme as an offer.

•••
•••
Fully functional professional theme Shopify store available for sale

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back