IT.COM

news 4-Digit .Com Tops Latest Sales Chart in a Sleepy Week for the Domain Aftermarket

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales Report is out at DNJournal.com. After firing on all cylinders most of this year the domain aftermarket was probably due for a breather and it got one this week with overall sales numbers the lowest we've seen so far this year. Only six reported sales reached five figures leaving the door open for a $15,500 sale of a 4-digit.com to take the top spot on our latest all extension leader board. Four non .com gTLD sales (two of those being new gTLDs) and three ccTLDs were sprinkled among the usual complement of .coms on the elite list. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2015/20151021.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Crazy seeing 702.com go so low.

•••
Surely that can't be right?!?.. buy of the century!

•••
15k is low only if you can think of any better use of 702.com :rolleyes:

•••

I'd say immediately turning around and selling it for X times what they bought it for is a good use... ? ;)

•••

I could think of a few hundred thousand good uses! ;p

•••
I could think of a few hundred thousand good uses! ;p
Mention 3 genuine uses which you can't do with other cheap ones.. Just THREE

Well, its rare so its expensive: thats the only point :lookaround:

•••
Mention 3 genuine uses which you can't do with other cheap ones.. Just THREE

1. making a lot more $$$
2. making a lot more $$$
3. making a lot more $$$

•••
Considering how the cheapest sale for a NNN .com in the past 12 months was $68,000 for 907.com, yes, 702.com was a steal.

•••
702.com is deal of the year! :) someone smart grabbed it! NNN.com floor price expected at $100k and will rise only!

•••
•••
LOL, that's 0702 .com :P
They got you for a moment!

•••
That's right webm - 702 was a typo (Excel deleted the leading 0) - domain sold was 0702.com, Article has been corrected. My bad!

•••
•••
Excel "massages" DNJournal report data - News at 11. :D Thanks Ron.

•••
Do you suppose the week long Chinese holiday & the "Dicker Drama" contributed to a slow week?

•••
Why i don't get high bids on my listing :'(

•••
702.com would have been a steal based on current sales. It's amazing the impact of one digit (or comma) can have. LLL's are super hot and going for a nice return right now. Would love to drop a digit or two off of some of my domains. :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back