Not open for further replies.

dongjack

Impact
您好,我有一个非常好的域名销售超过市场价格。
以下域名待售

38.com $ 200万50万

678.com $ 100万50万

如果你有兴趣,你可以回复电子邮件咨询我或添加我的Skype

ID:[email protected]或微信ID:domain51888兑换!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
38.com $ 200万50万

is it 200万 or 50万

•••
you are only allowed to sell in usd$ on namepros

•••
@alcy 万 isn't a currency, 万 is Million.

But I agree, clarification by indication in US $ would be better.

•••
well.. whatever it is.. as far as I know prices need to be in usd$ on namepros... and domain sale ads need to be in the english language.
@Amanda

•••
I think a little cross over is healthy, as long as there is english as well. If we want to embrace the fact that domains, especially .com are World Wide.

If we are too militant here, we lose the chance of people whose first language is not english being made to feel uncomfortable and then each of us straying behind our respective walled gardens i.e. English domainers here at namepros.com and Chinese domaniners at sites like 4.cn etc Note that 4.cn and some other chinese sites have English language option button now to encourage western domainers to their site. We should be a little accommodating too. After all we should encourage whole World domainer interaction and new high buying power countries coming onsite to namepros. That is if namepros does still want to be known as the Worlds biggest domainer community.

It can only help all of us. After all, look at the quality of the domains it brings to namepros. i.e. 38.com ..wow! geez, c'mon!!

•••
Please update your first post to USD and in English within 24 hours.

Thank you.

•••
So whats the price? Is it make offer or fixed price? Is it 250 million? Is it escrow.com? Dont mind other language, just dont understand. :)

•••
Google Translate Raw:

Hi, I have a very good domain name selling over the market price.
The following domain names are for sale

$ 200 million 50 million

$ 100 million 50 million

If you are interested, you can reply to me by email or by adding my Skype

•••
Cant be 250 million us dollars. Must mean 2.5 million...right?

•••
I'll wait for the op to update.

•••
38.com $2.5 million
678.com $1.5 million

•••
If you are interested, you can reply to email to consult me or add my Skype

ID:superdomain Or wechat ID: domain51888 Private communication!

•••
•••
•••
Thread closed / All bids void / Member failed to update thread to comply with the rules / Member was unable to provide proof of ownership.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back