IT.COM

$35 Logo Contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a logo for xbox360lounge. For this i will pay $35 to the one that i feel made the best logo.

There is no color scheme at the moment so i am looking for orginal creative ideas which will be used as the color scheme for the site.

If you are good at vB3 template/style coding please pm a price for changing the default to go with the new logo and a few minor requests that i have.

Good luck to all.

Contest will end Sunday July 10th at 8pm.

If you have any questions please pm me or post them here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
only 4 days?I get the feeling that you won't get many entries because it's too soon and there are few other comps going on the same time.

Btw i might give it a try once i have something in mind.

•••
i don't think so, and and i'll enter a logo

•••
Hi! Here are my entries:

eqe69149.gif

Please let me know what you think :tu: !

True_Snake

•••
actually i had a three day contest and there were alot of entries. if no one or very few people enter then i will extend it for another 4 days until i declare a winner but what i don't want is wait around forever

•••
iampud, I'll enter something soon. Do you have any images that you own the rights to that we can use? Just asking because xbox 360 images may be hard to obtain the rights to...

Matt

•••
I'll give it a shot as well, can't wait for the 360!!

•••
•••
I'll have an entry soon!

•••
•••
xbox3604kc.jpg

There you go :) Green just seemed like the colour to go with, since its the XBOX. It's all vector so it can be resized (as shown) without loss of quality. If chosen, supplied in .jpg, .gif, .eps, and .ai formats.

Feedback would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
•••
•••
will7 by far i like yours the most so far.

true snake. font looks ok but don't like the xbox in there. looks very grainy

jkennedy don't like the font and not sure what is going out with the circle in the background

sy4 i like the idea but i think it needs some work.

•••
Any ways I can improve my design, Shawn?

•••
Hey Shawn!

I made 5-more, all with variations:

RuV68968.gif

Please let me know what you think :tu: !

True_Snake

•••
•••
here's my entry,any feedback is highly appreciated

•••
•••
Here's my entry. It's the official Microsoft XBOX font :)

xbox7wa.jpg

Thanks,
Matt

•••
So far what has been submit has been A++ work.

The break down as I see it the moment is:

Will7 don’t change anything. Looking good so far
Truesnake your x3l6 looks good but I think the that a couple things might make it look better. First the font for xbox is too plain and think the size should be closer to that of the stacked 360 lounge. Not promising anything but those were my thoughts. Is the images vector? Text Anti-alias?
170design looks good but it doesn’t really pop. Gray is a little too dark and the green is not saturated enough.

Vicki too many fonts
Josephine needs to be brighter

That what I got at the moment

Let me know your thoughts if you disagree with what I have say. If you like someone’s work that I didn’t rate high enough in your mind then let me know why you feel that way.

•••
Here is a shot:

Like SY4, I thought I would try black, lot of game sites like the black bg:
xbox360.jpg

Thanks!

•••
Here's my proposal (reduced size, and an enlarged view to show more detail):

RF300917.png

Any comments?.

Good luck to all :)

•••
Hey!

I tried alot of different fonts, and styles to an extent; and here is a HUGE file :) :

ydS01765.gif

Please let me know which ones you like and/or what I can improve on :tu: !

True_Snake

•••
Nice list of logos True_Snake... :o :D

•••
let me know if you want it lighter or not.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back