Dynadot

$25 and more design contest!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in need of a layout for my upcoming site "Template Division". I would like a template, that has the same color scheme as www.templatemonster.com but, also would like green in mine. I need this to be a very unique template, as i hope to make money from the site (selling other templates).
In exchange i will give you $25, the domain of www.fuzion-x.com, www.illusionpixels.com/kd/fuzionx that layout, and a matching IPB 1.0.3-3.0.1 skin.
IF you do not have a forum software such as IPB but you have Vbulletin or something else, i will be willing to make a matching skin for that.

Good luck to all the contestents, i would like to see what you guys can bring to the table :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does it need to be coded? Also I don't think you will get many entries with only $25, might have to raise that abit.

•••
No, it doesnt need to be coded. Im sure some people will join, as the layout i could probly sell for $30+ and the forum skin for $100+

•••
I will have something soon! If I do win I dont feel like getting the other stuff, if thats alright, just the money. :hehe: Also when is the deadline?

Last edited:
•••
You would just want the money?

•••
•••
Ok, still looking for more contestants.

•••
a design like templatemonster.com?...that's just a header then u need cuz that's what templatemonster is...lol...a header. I'm in.

•••
Do you have a logo you would like us to include? If not, do you have any ideas on what kind of key graphic you would like in the title?

•••
Hi! Here is a update on my design. :)
Preview

•••
Angele - No, i dont have a logo currently. I will try and get one though.

•••
I might enter so expect an entry from me :)
Just to be sure on what colors you want, you want dark blue,dark red and dark green right?

•••
Yep, or just blue and green. Whatever you can make that looks good :)

•••
•••
Nice design, something i havent seen before.

•••
glad you liked it, anything you want changed? I'll be leaving but when i get back tommorow I'll revise what you want.

•••
here's my entry I made it blue and green,everything is editablei don't have much time these days, so probably this will be my only entry,any feedback will be much appreciated :)

•••
Nice entries guys. The contest ends in 3 days.

•••
•••
Awesome, i love all the templates so far.
Also, for the people who do not win but had thier attempt, i will buy thier templates (for a lower price then $25)

•••
•••
•••
Very very nice, all of them look good!
Yea, 2 ad spaces like on Quicksilvers would be perfect

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ok, contest is over and im going to declare Quicksilver the winner. All the entries were great but there was something about this one i liked.
If you have no use for the templates you have made, message me with a price you would like to sell them for and i will think about buying them.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back