Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlokDomain

Established Member
Impact
Plz apprise 23456.ch
Its a Swiss extension but will Chinese be interested in it?
Should I sell it or hold it for some time.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I have not heard of the Chinese buying up .ch, only .com.

It is a nice number run though, so maybe you could find a Swiss buyer.

•••
Personally I have not heard of the Chinese buying up .ch, only .com.

It is a nice number run though, so maybe you could find a Swiss buyer.
Ya, even I am not aware that Chinese are Buying .ch but they are Buying any dam extension including .so which belongs to Somalia. Its shocking because the nation is hardly surviving and buying its domain extension is beyond my understanding. Well, do you think Swiss buyer will be interested in it?

•••
•••
Because of the number run, it's memorable, so you might be able to find a Swiss buyer.

Also, it stands for a US Zip code of a fairly affluent area, so maybe that is a potential sale point.

•••
Because of the number run, it's memorable, so you might be able to find a Swiss buyer.

Also, it stands for a US Zip code of a fairly affluent area, so maybe that is a potential sale point.
Ohh its like that... Thanks a lot. I never knew the people from outside China having interest in numerical domain names and I will check out for Zip Code in US as well. Thanks a lot.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back