Dynadot

100% Original, thoroughly researched, high quality TECH/GADGETS writer for hire

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
If you need the best quality writing you can find, that is 100% original and has been thoroughly researched using the best authority sites then look no further than DJUICE is here

I can manage maximum work in minimum time My rate is $1/100 words

I am an experienced article writer. I have acquired the expertise to write articles on a range of subjects including, games,laptops,gadgets, mobiles phones and a host of other related topics.

All my articles are well researched, error free and is in accordance with the requirements of the projects that is assigned to me.

I assure you exceptional quality and timely completion of work.

Looking forward to work with you!
Waiting for the positive response from your side

here are the some of the samples of my previous work

LG CHOCOLATE MOBILE PHONE
It is no longer a dream now. The long awaited has finally shown its face in the public. On 30th July, LG unveiled the new LG Chocolate mobile phone and fed little curiosity by giving away a few specifications. The BL40, or the latest LG Chocolate mobile phone, is the fourth amongst its series and a recent and proud addition to the LG black label.
The official shots have shown a very stylish looking, broad but sleek phone in glossy red and black which screams attention. Since the video teaser, everyone got to talk about the 4 inch multi-touch screen which is a joy to just look at, for the moment atleast!
It looks like most of the expected specs are in sync with those of Arena. The BL40 is rumored to have a 5 megapixel camera with other connectivity goodies like Wi-Fi, HSDPA etc.

The highlight is the high-definition LCD (packed with a stunning 800x345 pixel resolution) which would allow you to experience color and clarity in a whole new way. The size of the screen combined with a 21:9 aspect ratio allows the user a prime mobile viewing experience and a cinema-like feel. Since you’re on-screen data no longer needs to be crammed, the user can breath a sigh of relief at the expediency of it.

Not to forget, it would also make web browsing much easier and more efficient by allowing more space and disposing off the need to scroll here and there in order to read through an entire webpage. The dual screen user interface allows you to use two various contents at the same time. Talk about being geared up!
It doesn’t just stop there. The “Real VGA” screen will change the way you’ve seen pictures, documents, and videos on a mobile screen. Be it your documents, games, videos, or pictures, the wide HD LCD is designed such that you’ll experience revitalization of what you see. True colors, vivid videos and pro-user document interface The wide HD LCD “Real VGA” screen provides a full range of natural colors for displayed images, making photos more crisp, videos more true-to-life, games more dynamic and documents more readable.
The LG Electronics knows how awesome their screen is. Dr. Skott Ahn, The CEO, boasts of his latest toy in the following manner: “Although much interest seems focused on the striking shape of the handset, the real surprise will be when people discover the advantages of the 4.0-inch screen in terms of viewing pleasure and ease of use.”
The LG Chocolate’s design is another thing that takes you over completely. The Standard blackest of black finish and the red highlights that have become synonymous with everything Chocolate continues here too. The screen has a superimposed tempered glass sheathed in sleek black casing. While I could go on and on about how striking this new LG Chocolate phone is, you could also visit the LG website and know for yourself.
Slim as the devil and just as charming, as soon as it hits the market in 52 countries, I know where I’ll be spending my savings!

GADGETS MINOX A / IIIS

Created by a Latvian, and featured by George Lazenby, This little spy camera has been the most widely used for a really long time now. Although the movie has clearly misinterpreted the camera (For example, our handsome spy holding it Upside down! Or the viewfinder with green filter), the gadget is by all means just as sleek in the real. The motive behind its inception was to develop a camera that was small (couldn’t well be a spycam if it boasted its size now could it?) and could take high quality, unprompted shots smoothly.
The cam has its merits outside of being the most widely used in its field. The outside shell is made of ultra light aluminum. It was first manufactured in 1955 and continued till 1969. It had the edge over other cameras due to its compact size which allowed it to stay out of sight and take pictures without the need to steady it with both hands.
The Minox has also starred in the movie “On her Majesty’s secret service” in 1969. George Lazenby used this sleek little thing to capture biological warfare agents. The model in the film is the latest as the production line saw the last of the like as soon as the movie came out.
With its 15 years of production, the Minox series is seen producing countless versions and designs. You can also look up the Gold Minox that is the proof of the creator not forgetting the bling factor when it came to his cameras.
The Mnox III’s were the pioneer mass produced cameras, which came with features like flash sync and accessorized with a PC connector. The Minox B was also high achievers with record productions in late 50s. Believe it or not, grand total of 25,000 were being manufactured each year!
The Minox III shifted to the more neutral Minox B’s density from the original blaring orange. The time came to bring in color and black and gold Minox hit the market. The black Minox, cheekily called the private eye, came only with an imperial scale and never made it to Europe though.
While it is rumored than 88,994 Minox(s) have hit the market, everyone is not lucky enough to get their hands on one. The more easily available ones are from the III-s series and can be bought for good value. The German models, known as Minox – An are a good deal too.
Among the notable features are its hyper focal point, Color filters such as orange and green, and the inconspicuous housing rivets. While US market gets the “Private eye” in black, there’s a gold version available too. Some of them come with various engravings such as III, and in boxes that match their content in style and grace. It could just make an excellent gift for those who like a little walk down the memory lane and collectors of gadgets past their prime age of relevance.
It isn’t often that you come across souvenirs from the past such as these, so I suggest an instant leap at the little thing which shows up ever so often at auctions. You know where to look!

FREE I-POD DOWNLOADING – OPTIONS AND STAKES
Since it hit the market, Ipods have been riding high on the popularity wave. As is common with all the innovations in the tech world, as it becomes famous, the accessories market also begins to develop. Ipods have given its users the ability to let the notebooks breathe a sigh of relief and let a little load off as they download their favorite videos directly onto Ipods.
How to go about the process?
That is the question you’ll face once you decide its time to organize your data where it belongs! Other than videos, you could also download music, software’s, games, TV shows, you name it! Let us now study our options one by one. For free video downloads, the first thing you’d hit is a Freebie site. This is the site where you see lots of weird ads, rigorous advertising, and cheap color schemes. However, you’d endure al that because the content you get is for FREE. Typically, you may be bombarded with pop ups, smileys, screensaver download ads etc. These sites usually have no standards when it comes to content or who is publishing what onto them. They are in for quick money through as many flashy banners as they can. That makes them a favorite with spy ware, spam, and viruses. You’d at first think you’ve hit the jackpot. However, soon when your pc goes all slow on you and weird viruses show up, you’d wise up to your decision. (I would recommend an early IQ surge)
The next option is the disguised free downloading for Ipods. These websites have the word FREE pasted all over. When you do want to get down to downloading, you’d be guided to a form of membership or told that you’d have to pay a small amount per download. You end up paying more than you bargained for while downloading through these sites as you never know what is free and what is not among the pre-membership and post membership data. This isn’t exactly free downloading and I regard them with lesser respect than the flashy freebies. At least they stand true to what they’re offering. Marketing ethics, people!
The websites I recommend are the ones with a one time fee and a lifetime of access to videos, music, games, and all that you’ve dreamt of (Well, almost!). These sites have a user friendly approach to organizing their data and provide their users with access to millions of ipod files for instant download. This option not only saves your computer from a constant bombardment of spy ware and the constant fear of it crashing anytime, but also allows you to access data without burning a hole in your pocket. If you seriously want a trusted site from where to download ipod goodies, this is your real deal. It is also a good practice to keep at most one or two sites for serious and constant downloading. Prancing about the net for stuff doesn’t always end in the best possible way. Happy downloading, everyone!

WAITING FOR A VERY POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM ALL OF YOU
:lol:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back