IT.COM

Lookfindgo saying hi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi I' Dave aka lookfindgo you guessed it from

http://www.lookfindgo.com

Hope to make new friends here, looks like a "cool" place to chill out at.

I guess my sig sort of says it all about what I do for a living.

See you

Dave

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Dave Welcome to NP/WDT

Yep this is a cool place alright

Enjoy your stay :)

•••
Welcome to Namepros! :tu:

•••
Glad to have you here. Enjoy.

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros! :) Look, find, go!

•••
Just a heads up lookfindgo is a known scam.

•••
Originally posted by karlmaddock
Just a heads up lookfindgo is a known scam.

What makes you say that? :|

Welcome to the forums, lookfindgo!

•••
Originally posted by Mr. Websites
What makes you say that? :|

Welcome to the forums, lookfindgo!

The fact that he doesnt pay any of the people that he owes. I am owed $150, he ripped anothe guy out of $1200. The guy that posted up top is owed even more money. Thats why he is a scam

•••
I am also owed $100 dosent reply to emails.

•••
I was banned from his forum. He didnt want any contact with me cause he owes me and tons of other people money

•••
Hi Dave! My account is suddenly disabled on your forum, can you please check it out for me, thanks ^^

PS: I tried requesting for a password, but it said my account is inactive, I also sent support an email.

Thanks!

•••
You have been banned. He probably owes you money

•••
I think you should start a thread in the 'private messages to the staff' forum. Show them your evidence, they might give you his/her IP address and you can go from there.

•••
All evidence was in the forum that i was banned from. I have screen shot of one of the programs that im in. The rest was from other agreements

•••
Thanks kaliboy2g for the information and thanks Mr. Websites for the advice, will do ^^

•••
Yup I was also never paid.

•••
Damn, I guess it's about time lookfindgo got banned.
Let's see how things work out..

•••
This is indeed very sad to hear, is anyone preparing to do something against this? What route can we go about this scam?

•••
Originally posted by Mr. Websites
I think you should start a thread in the 'private messages to the staff' forum. Show them your evidence, they might give you his/her IP address and you can go from there.

You want evidence. I ICQ the guy to talk

here you go

kalboy2g (11:36 AM) :
We took care of your forum, helped you board grow did all that, and you ban us

kalboy2g (11:36 AM) :
Tell me who screwed who over?
kalboy2g (11:37 AM) :
You going to reply to me, or should i leave
lookfindgo (11:38 AM) :
youto start, I lost all respect for you
kalboy2g (11:38 AM) :
When and how?
kalboy2g (11:40 AM) :
What cause of my forum. There are at least 20 other people on your forum that also have their own, you gonna ban them too?
lookfindgo (11:40 AM) :
I have too many windows open if you want icq me later,
kalboy2g (11:40 AM) :
You dont have 5 min to talk? Or are you going to ignore this whole thing
kalboy2g (11:41 AM) :
i just want a simple answer man, its the least i deserve after all ive helped you with
lookfindgo (11:42 AM) :
I have too many people on icq, you let me down, I don't like backstabers, you to me are a low life who took advantage of me and screwed me.
kalboy2g (11:42 AM) :
How did i take advantage and screw you. You have yet to answer me. I havent screwed you or your business or anything else for that matter

lookfindgo (11:45 AM) :
let me spell it out to you, since I see you understand, you ****ed me , and now why don't you go cry on that ****ty board of yours with your friends.

Let me suggest change the name to loser, crazies and idiots board.
kalboy2g (11:46 AM) :
Why is it so hard for you to answer me. Its not complicated, if you want me to screw you over i serioulsy can, but i havent. So tell me what is it that i did
kalboy2g (11:47 AM) :
If you consider me looking out for you forum, advertising for you, and helping you with other suff, taking advantage of you, then you need to get your definitions straight.
lookfindgo (11:49 AM) :
You are a simply an idiot, go **** yourself okay. You will realize one day how stupid and bad you were in screwing me.
kalboy2g (11:50 AM) :
If you have no answer then stop ignoring me and say it. Admit that you banned me just for the hell of it and cause you get you kicks from strange things. But if you do have one then please give me it.

How did i screw you?
lookfindgo (11:51 AM) :
I banned you because youare stupid have nothing intelligent to say and make no sense plus you abused my trust. Now **** off
kalboy2g (11:53 AM) :
You have nothing intelligent to say. I ask you a simple question and you can even come up with an answer. All you do is cuss cause you have nothing to say. You still have no answer. How did i abuse your trust? How did i screw you? any answer would be better than what you have been saying
lookfindgo (11:54 AM) :
read this youidiot, you're playing stupid or are stupid. **** OFF
kalboy2g (11:55 AM) :
Im stupid? Its taking you 20min to answer a question
WOW!!!
lookfindgo (11:56 AM) :
yes youare a stupid idiot.
kalboy2g (11:56 AM) :
Come on Dave, We are adults here. If you dont give me anything else ever ( meaning my money , or my account at the forum back) then at least tell me how i screwed you over. All i ask for
kalboy2g (12:00 PM) :
This is going no where.

kalboy2g (12:00 PM) :
You obviously cant answer a simple question
kalboy2g (12:02 PM) :
Well because you have already said that i screwed you, i might as well do it. Go to some of the other forums taht you post on. See whats going on

I say you ban him and block his IP. He is using this forum to advertise his sites, and he will probably rip some one else of

Last edited:
•••
Can you please PM his ICQ # to me if that is okay? I would like to talk to him as well.

•••
i cant send pm. The feature is disabled it tells me

•••
:tu: You handle your business very professionally don't you Dave cursing who you have a problem with out. Your reputation on this board is all gone now.

•••
kaliboy2g: Thanks for trying to PM me kaliboy2g ^^ Or you can email me at [email protected] Thanks!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back