IT.COM

Which PPC network helps you except Adwords?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have a long time doubt. When it comes to PPC, most of the people are thinking about Adwords only.. i dont know why. but topic is not about that. Why Adwords is keeping this much importance in PPC networks?

I knew some other PPC networks like, Adbrite, adcenter, clickor, bidvertiser, chitika and more. Why cant these PPC networks have much importance like Adwords? Whats the special in Adwords? What is missed in other networks? Could anyone please explain me?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you talking about AdWORDS (advertiser side of the product) or AdSENSE (what you display on your website for PPC revenue)?

From an advertiser standpoint, for one thing, they don't deliver nearly as much traffic.

•••
chitika, it helps me alot.

•••
Hello,

I have tried a lot of PPC programs. I get a final solution. Google AdSense is the best solution that can really earn steady income every month.

Best regards

Alex

•••
Adwords is too much expensive. You should short list some famous blogs and contact them for monthly advertisement it will work good for you rather then any PPC campaign. I am using this for my site and getting good revenue.

•••
Adwords is too much expensive. You should short list some famous blogs and contact them for monthly advertisement it will work good for you rather then any PPC campaign. I am using this for my site and getting good revenue.

While this is a valid advertising strategy, the original poster specifically asked about PPC programs and did not want to discuss Adwords...

•••
Whats the special in Adwords? What is missed in other networks? Could anyone please explain me?
AdWords has significantly more volume and tends to be higher quality/converting traffic. Google does an ok job of proactively monitoring and crediting blatant click fraud. Emphasis on blatant click fraud, sophisticated schemes will get past any monitoring system.

Other ad networks can be dismal and leave you hanging if you have issues with traffic quality. I've had bad experiences with 2nd tier networks. Once source sent traffic from an ad toolbar and had a 100% bounce rate. I sent them screenshots of Google Analytics reflecting this and they argued it(?!!). They eventually issued a partial refund but I had to fight for it.

I like Bing/Yahoo ads. They have much lower volume compared to AdWords but the traffic tends to be able to be purchased for a little cheaper and it converts better for me than the 2nd/3rd tier ad networks.

•••
Adsense is naturally popular because it is an earning program advertised by mighty Google. Another PPC network I make use of is Chitika. I tried bidvertiser and adbrite before and although they work the ads displayed is not as targeted as when I use Adsense and Chitika.

Zidane

•••
If your not a big fan of Google you may want to consider to start looking at PPC campaigns run through the social media outlets. I have heard that Facebook ads are pretty useless but Twitter on the other hand may be the route to go. Twitter just started opening up advertising to US based businesses and there advertising studies are pretty impressive. If you like Twitter you can also work with rogue PPC sites like SponsoredTweets etc. The best thing to do is just a lot of various alternatives and then whatever your selection criteria is settle on the best one this suits your current needs.

•••
There's 2 main reasons why people prefer Adwords over the rest.

1. Traffic volume
2. Quality

There's another company that I would recommend for PPC traffic: Bing Ads

You won't get as much volume as Google, but their quality is just as good.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back