IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Federal minimum wage in 2024 is $7.25/hr unless you are tipped wait staff (waiter) and then it's $2.13/hr. Some states pay more than this.

[The only people paid lower than restaurant workers in the US are incarcerated slaves.]

The bottom line is this - if you can't afford to pay a minimum wage of $25/hr ($7.25/hr indexed to inflation since 2009), then you don't have a viable business.
You vote with your wallet
If your food sucks your business will close
If you can't afford to pay for good ppl
Your business sucks,it will close
Let the marketplace decides

Tipping is out of hand... sucks...go to Australia and Asia..no tipping and dinning experience is wonderful. And the service is excellent
,no stress.

Last edited:
•••
You vote with your wallet
If your food sucks your business will close
If you can't afford to pay for good ppl
Your business sucks,it will close
Let the marketplace decides

Minimum wage in Canada is $17.20/hr. Imagine the cost of goods manufactured compared to China (@ $1.50/hr).
Now imagine a MAGA scenario with Trump tariffs to boot, raise the minimum wage production costs go up... people will not be able to afford to buy domestic made products at 10x the price. :oops:

•••
Biden is screwing up with his blind support for Israel in the Gaza genocide. If he loses the next election, it will be because of him alone, for his blind support for Israel in this genocide, and not because of the people who reject the genocide and therefore refuse to vote for him again in the next elections. That's what I think.

Last edited:
•••
Interesting what you can see on that site.

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus?cycle=2024&ind=Q05

"Even with the policy victories coming under a Republican president, the lobby still remained staunch Democratic contributors, giving more than $14.8 million in the 2018 midterms to mostly Democrats."

Perhaps that's why Biden blindly supports Israel on the genocide happening in Gaza? Even if it will cost him and the Democrats the next elections against Trump?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Minimum wage in Canada is $17.20/hr. Imagine the cost of goods manufactured compared to China (@ $1.50/hr).
Now imagine a MAGA scenario with Trump tariffs to boot, raise the minimum wage production costs go up... people will not be able to afford to buy domestic made products at 10x the price. :oops:
Look at ourselves in the mirror...we all want goods at low low prices
Biden...you want a green energy shit,then ev cats should be cheap or free.
If you want us to go solar,then pay for the installation..
Hypocrites

•••
Last edited:
•••
Look at ourselves in the mirror...we all want goods at low low prices

I dunno, I got my first solar setup twenty years ago when it was really expensive. Stuff was made in USA and Canada and really robust. It's still working, paid itself off, so actually I'm ahead of the game now.

I've since upgraded, but US dollar keeps me from buying US products atm. I mostly purchase from reputable Canadian companies, but the Chinese are really upping their game. Almost crazy not to buy at half the price with free delivery on Amazon. It's killing the competition.

Biden...you want a green energy shit,then ev cats should be cheap or free.
If you want us to go solar,then pay for the installation..
Hypocrites

Did the utility company install your meter for free? Do you pay monthly service charges besides power usage? :unsure:

If I was connected to the grid and wanted to go off-grid, the provincial utility company could sue me for lost income. If the government wants us to go green, they would prevent monopolistic energy companies from unfair practices.

FYI: When you buy a solar package, installation should be included, but if you willing to learn and DIY, there's lots of info on YouTube.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Save Social Security & Medicare Vote Trump 2024!
Amazing Trump is whipping Biden in polls of key states.
+5 Trump AZ, +9 Trump FL, +9 Trump GA, +13 Trump NV, +3 Trump PA +1 Trump WI
Win, Trump win. Drain the swamp!

•••
Last edited:
•••
And this is why Biden will lose the next elections. This is my guess. And it will be him, and only him, who will lose it.
There's a genocide happening right now in Gaza, a genocide he is supporting with his arms supply from the very first day, even if he and Blinken try to obfuscate or behave like there's nothing happening there.

Biden calls ICC's arrest warrants for Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders 'outrageous'​

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/netanyahu-arrest-warrant-israel-hamas-war-icc-rcna149743

Or maybe they are really not showing Biden what's actually happening in Gaza? There are plenty of videos of childs massacred by the indiscriminate bombing by Israel, bombing done by US made bombs.

There are plenty of videos showing the indiscriminate destruction of civilian buildings, a complete erase of every civilian infrastructure, hospitals, universities, besides cutting water and food supply to civilians. The killing of humanitarian personnel, the killing of journalists so they cannot report what's happening there.
The mass bombing and starvation of 2.5 million civilians, happening in real time on live TV, direct to the world.

Hamas did a terrorist attack killing 1,200 innocent people. Israel is killing +35,000 innocent civilians, most of them women and children, indiscriminately and systematically bombing every inch of Gaza.

A genocide in real time, even if Biden and Blinken want to close their eyes, the videos and information of the genocide are out there. And a lot of people will remind him on the next elections. And the one to blame will be Biden if Democrats finally lose the elections, not the people asking to end this genocide.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
A genocide in real time, even if Biden and Blinken want to close their eyes, the videos and information of the genocide are out there. And a lot of people will remind him on the next elections. And the one to blame will be Biden if Democrats finally lose the elections, not the people asking to end this genocide.

If leaders on both sides were rounded up and held together in the same cell, I'm sure they'd come to a satisfactory resolution. "ICC has no jurisdiction" says Winkin, Blinken and Nod. If 'might is right', then woe be humanity IMO, just as AI might eventually say humans have no jurisdiction in its extermination. All these leaders above the law >:(

Young Israelis blocking aid... and journalists :tightlyclosedeyes:

Last edited:
•••

Save Social Security & Medicare Vote Trump 2024!
Amazing Trump is whipping Biden in polls of key states.
+5 Trump AZ, +9 Trump FL, +9 Trump GA, +13 Trump NV, +3 Trump PA +1 Trump WI
Win, Trump win. Drain the swamp!

Both of these old white geezers can be gone sooner than later.
They should be in the hospice nursing homes now,they are on borrowed time

•••
•••
•••
Smart People Will Vote For Donald J. Trump. Trump 2024! Putin 2030!

•••
Smart People Will Vote For Donald J. Trump. Trump 2024! Putin 2030!
Nikki 2024

More money for social security Medicaid Obamacare and save Abortion for women's rights.
More choices in life

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back