NameSilo

news SnapNames and NameJet backorders now $79

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

golan

GolanMedia.comTop Member
Impact
A message to our valued customers:

For many years, SnapNames has remained a strong competitor in the ever-expanding domain marketplace. We rely on state-of-the-art technology to offer the service our customers have come to expect, and significant investments are made to ensure SnapNames is the dominant dropcatching service. We also continue to upgrade our platform to enhance the user experience.

As we advance our technology, strengthen security, and offer domain services that align with customer demand, we must also balance the investments with pricing that ensures we can continue to make these necessary improvements.

As of Tuesday, July 19, 2016; 5:00pm Eastern Time (US) the minimum price for a new backorder will increase from $69.00 to $79.00 USD. Systematically, you will not be charged for your backorder until we fulfill it. This rate increase will also affect deleting domain name backorders placed at NameJet.com. Other SnapNames business aspects, such as Brokerage rates, auction timelines, and Escrow fees, are unaffected by this price increase, and we will honor the preexisting minimum rate of any backorder currently in your SnapNames account should the time come for fulfillment.

We thank you for your understanding and loyalty, as we continue to invest in the business and create a better experience for you. If you have any questions, please contact SnapNames Customer Support at 1-877-352-5630 from inside the U.S. and Canada, or +1-570-708-8760 internationally during our regular hours of operation.

Sincerely,
The SnapNames Team

/ end of quote

198d9ed844d45b834def1f68c4814770001366190797afd43a8e6e376bb57681.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just received this message . Dropcatch remains at $59 .

Last edited:
•••
Just received this message pathetic. Dropcatch remains at $59 .
I wouldn't mind paying 79 if I will have some sort of privacy than paying 59 and all eyes get to see what I backordered and join the bidding frenzy wherein some didn't know such domain name exited before.

•••
New to the drops and stuff but it seems very hard to find something good. Must have been easier back in the day. I wonder if they've simply got less people going for them because fewer and fewer good names are dropping.

•••
New to the drops and stuff but it seems very hard to find something good. Must have been easier back in the day. I wonder if they've simply got less people going for them because fewer and fewer good names are dropping.
Not true at all. There is so much out there if you have the right software.

•••
•••
•••
I wouldn't mind paying 79 if I will have some sort of privacy than paying 59 and all eyes get to see what I backordered and join the bidding frenzy wherein some didn't know such domain name exited before.
I agree. It's great that they just increased the BO price, rather than move to an open public auction format like dropcatch.

•••
I cannot understand why they do that.
Do you think they'll earn more money by the end ?

•••
I cannot understand why they do that.
Do you think they'll earn more money by the end ?
Obviously they think that.

Additionally, people won't switch. Snapnames is the best, and people stick with it.

•••

Additionally, people won't switch. Snapnames is the best, and people stick with it.
you are true, seems they'll have good things in their box for 2017...just told to Angie (snapnames support)
Anyway, It will not affect bulk buyers partnership, that's fine for me :)

•••

from experience, DropCatch get the most catch

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back