Domain Empire

New to parking

Spaceship
Watch

dawson46

Impact
Hi i am quite new to the domain world how does domain parking work and do I need a website to park my domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Of course you need your own domain name(s).

•••
You don't need to host the parking yourself. There are companies that will arrange to take your traffic and monetise it.
You can have a look at this section for a list of parking companies that you can use.

•••
Hypersot that's great thanks I've been with parking crew for a while but it's not working out how I had hoped.
How are you supposed to get your domain name in front of the advertisers

•••
@dawson46 ,
you don't, yourself that is.

Your job is to find legit traffic (ie. not artificially generated because you'll earn a permanent ban) and send it to the parking service of choice. That's about it.

After that, the parking service is responsible for
-cleaning your traffic (that's why there are times where you see high traffic domains only show low traffic once they appear on the parking service's UI)
-categorising your traffic (faillisted, adult and then finding the niche)
-and finally, find the best way to monetise it.

You should also try the other services, eg. Bodis and Sedo. However, best thing to do is to peruse this sub-forum. Everything you need to know is there.

•••
Hi i am quite new to the domain world how does domain parking work and do I need a website to park my domains
Hi, don't need a website for parking, you need a domain with traffic for be successful in parking domains. The company provide the infrastructure for you domain, just need to change the nameserver of you domain at the parking services and with that. Every time that a user go to you website the parking view will be show

•••

Long story short, you rent your land to some marketing agency. They pay you pennies, and keep the big green, and blame you have no or little traffic. Infact, after sucking up all the oil aka link juice from your land, they end up redirecting and converting paying clients, who could be potentially yours, to locations far away from your land. And, chances are your domain could be flagged for spam by Google. Eventually, you lose potential and money as well, living in a dream world, hoping it would rain money. *Evil laugh*

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back