Dynadot

Made my first major sale!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Well, just wanted to let everyone know that I made my 3rd domain sale today and my biggest sale so far. I made $175, which might not seem much for you pro domainers but considering that both my previous domain sales were for $4 and that I'm 18 I think that's a pretty good start :)

Hope fully I can make some more end-user sales :hehe:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats mate. My highest sale was $50.

•••

•••
I have the right domains but i haven't developed many.

•••
The one I sold for $175 wasnt developed, I just registered it and 4 days later I sold it :P

•••
congratulation!

Well, just wanted to let everyone know that I made my 3rd domain sale today and my biggest sale so far. I made $175, which might not seem much for you pro domainers but considering that both my previous domain sales were for $4 and that I'm 18 I think that's a pretty good start :)

Hope fully I can make some more end-user sales :hehe:

hello there,

I just want to drop by and say congrats for your 3rd domain sale. $175 is a big amount of money and success for a young domain flipper. congratulation. :)

my first domain sale was $30.

p/s: i am new here, and i am 18 years old too! :D

•••
hello there,

I just want to drop by and say congrats for your 3rd domain sale. $175 is a big amount of money and success for a young domain flipper. congratulation. :)

my first domain sale was $30.

p/s: i am new here, and i am 18 years old too! :D

Thanks :) $30 on your first is better than my first, I lost money on the sale :P

But, you should check and see if anyone has a similar domain like you and then just send them a short to the point email telling them who you are, what you want to sell, and the price. Send out as many emails as you can and eventually someone will buy ;)

Btw... if anyone wants the sales email I used when contacting potential endusers just pm me and I'll send it ya ;)

•••
thank you for sharing

Thanks :) $30 on your first is better than my first, I lost money on the sale :P

But, you should check and see if anyone has a similar domain like you and then just send them a short to the point email telling them who you are, what you want to sell, and the price. Send out as many emails as you can and eventually someone will buy ;)

Btw... if anyone wants the sales email I used when contacting potential endusers just pm me and I'll send it ya ;)

cool, thank you for sharing, really glad to know you.
btw, my name is abell. how bout you?

p/s:I hope we can stay together as a team or more likely a family here in namepros. It was a really great experience to learn from all of you guys.I will share my techniques on domain hunting.

•••
check your PM, sent you a message ;)

•••
•••
wow congratz..can you please PM me also...thanx

•••
My first "sale" when starting out was a domain I bought for $175 and sold for $380 in a week. I suggest buying LLLL.com and brandable .info domains for those starting out. I initially started out buying 15 domains and ended up breaking even selling them. eBay has some good domains too for starters. Remember to park your domains you can make some nice cash doing that or develop them into sites to increase the value.

•••
wow congratz..can you please PM me also...thanx

My first "sale" when starting out was a domain I bought for $175 and sold for $380 in a week. I suggest buying LLLL.com and brandable .info domains for those starting out. I initially started out buying 15 domains and ended up breaking even selling them. eBay has some good domains too for starters. Remember to park your domains you can make some nice cash doing that or develop them into sites to increase the value.

Nice first sale ;) Yeah I've bought some nice domains on ebay. I own some LLLL.com domains and some nice keyword .info domains.

But as for the parking, I disagree. You'll only make money from Parking if you have a really good domain like cars.com, clothes.com, etc., which most beginners don't. Also, if you park, your site wont be indexed in google so most likely you wont get any visitors.

I suggest developing your domains. Create a nice minisite or just a one page site and put ads on it, this way search engines will index your page.

•••
Nice sale I have been selling a few domains to end users lately. Keep up the great work we should try and get this teen section going again and all help each other if anyone has any questions PM me.

•••
Awesome mate, congrats. Keep going like that. I had to get to my 6 domain before i got a sale of over a 100$.

Regards
Finnerup

•••
Nice sale I have been selling a few domains to end users lately. Keep up the great work we should try and get this teen section going again and all help each other if anyone has any questions PM me.

Thanks, yeah we should def keep this section going and help each other out.

Awesome mate, congrats. Keep going like that. I had to get to my 6 domain before i got a sale of over a 100$.

Regards
Finnerup

Thanks, I'll definitely try to ;)

•••
that's nice but what's amazing is that my little 15 year old brother is making 700$ a month selling his domains.....lucky butt-hole lolz

•••
$700/month for 15? nice.

I've never kept true track of my income, especially when I wasn't working on my solo projects now but my most memorable/high domain sale was like $500 when I was 15. It only hit so high because of the content with the domain.

I made all/most of my money from ads/developing. :)

•••
Yeah $700 a month is really nice, I wish I made that much... :P

And James what kind of Ads? Just adsense or affiliate ads? So far I've made $30 bucks with adsense and about $300 with affiliate ads.

•••
I was making $30/day+ from adsense... LEGALLY and ended up banned. :)

•••
Ah that sucks, a lot of people have had the same experience lately. But, if you made $30 bucks a day with all the clicks then I'm sure you can make 3x as much if not even more with the right affiliate links ;)

•••
I gave a lot of it in, sold what I could and gave it to friends for cheap. Went off to help friends with their stuff, formed my own 'big' things and ended up doing something with the sexy twins, Jack and Joe <3

Now I'm working on a hardcore music label :D

•••
Wow! That's really good for a domain you just bought man. Did you sell it here at NP, or did you contact someone directly?

Keep it up. Not many people can just register a domain and then sell it in a few days for huge profit.

•••
my first major sell was for $250.. since then i have had a few that exceeded that. Its a hard industry!! Good work

•••
Im 19 and have made a few sales largest being 2k last year. no more like that since. Congradz everyone

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back