eMedicinePlus + Telehealthify - eMedicinePlus.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RahulV007

Established Member
Impact
Good morning, evening, and afternoon to everyone! I'm excited to share my thoughts on the telehealth industry and seek your valuable insights.

As the owner of eMedicinePlus.com and Telehealthify.com, I firmly believe these domains have immense potential, potentially exceeding $300k+ in sales this year. I acquired them on May 13th, 2024, and their renewal is set for May 13th, 2025, through GoDaddy.

Recent market trends, such as the sale of (Telemedicineconsultants.com) for $10,000, indicate a growing demand. The telehealth industry is projected to experience rapid growth at a 24.30% CAGR annually until 2033, driven by factors like natural disasters, wars, global warming, heatwaves, and the shift towards work-from-home and telehealth globally. Developed countries like the USA are leading this trend.

I'd love to hear your thoughts: will my domains prove valuable or are they just a small opportunity? Your contributions and insights are greatly appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back