Dynadot

discuss Custom GPTs for the domain industry - Which problem would you like to solve? Are you interested in a private or public GPT?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Are you interested in a private or public GPT to help your domaining business? - Pick all that apply

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • I prefer a public GPT. I don't mind if others have access to it.

votes
    60.0%
  • I prefer a private GPT and would be willing to pay small fee to access it if does what I need.

vote
    20.0%
  • I am interested in both public and private GPTs that help my domain business.

votes
    0.0%
  • I am not interested in GPTs.

vote
    20.0%
  • I would like to know more about how GPTs work.

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

I am an early adopter of ChatGPT and have received training in prompt engineering and the creation of custom GPTs. I have already launched a few GPTs for several industries, both for internal and public use. I would like your opinion and vote on what type of GPTs you would be interested in to solve domain-related problems.

Vote and then comment on the specific problem you would like the GPT to solve for you.

In case you are not familiar with GPTs and how they work, feel free to ask me questions about it.

Here are two ways in which GPTs can be launched and accessible:

1. Private -
Only used by the creator or by people who get the link (requires GPT Plus).
2. Public - Available to anyone who uses GPT Plus

If the GPT is public, you do not have to pay for using it, but you must have a paid GPT Plus account. While that is an advantage, it also means that any tool created can also be used by everyone else, reducing your competitive advantage.

If the GPT is private and only people who have the link can use it, that means only a few people would be able to take advantage of whatever it offers. This type of GPT may imply an additional subscription cost.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It depends on what it does.

But they’re so easy to spin up it would have to be something pretty special to pay for.

•••
It depends on what it does.

But they’re so easy to spin up it would have to be something pretty special to pay for.
Sure, I am gathering ideas on the needs of investors to make sure it really solves any problems they may have, but I am also working on a few ideas already and may present them soon, depending on interest.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back