Dynadot

Making Any Money?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Well first of all, I'm 17, and I've been exposed to computers since I was about 12, as my dad worked for Adobe and got programs like PageMill and Photoshop for free. I run 4 sites (2 pro wrestling, 1 sports, 1 gaming), and between them all I make about $400 a month. Doesn't seem like a lot, but it pays for my car insurance and phone bills, so it all works out. I still have a part time job at Best Buy.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$150 for hosting?

What was the plan?

•••
yeah, thats like 2Gb and 20Gb per month
wow nice plan
:D

•••
special offer : 2gb / 20gb reseller :)

•••
Sabre Hosting said:
special offer : 2gb / 20gb reseller :)

For a year right?

•••
duh... what elst is it going to be...

•••
It could have been a very overpriced month :)

•••
:lol:

yes it was indeed a year!!!

Making another $140 tomorrow i do believe ^-^

•••
nice... well i just mad 1020pounds on my first sold PC from waveStorm Inc. :P

im happy: just bought a 32" screen.. for my PC :S could be too bg to stick on my desk LOL
:)

wS

•••
waveStorm said:
nice... well i just mad 1020pounds on my first sold PC from waveStorm Inc. :P

im happy: just bought a 32" screen.. for my PC :S could be too bg to stick on my desk LOL
:)

wS

32 inch screen?????

What the ****?????

Does wavestorm inc have a website?

•••
Niiiiiice!!!!!!!!

My brother bought the biggest laptop from www.apple.com

It is great :D

•••
I'm not a big fan of Mac, I'm not a little fan of Mac eigher. I hate Mac. Nothing plays on them.

•••
They are very very good work computers but that is about it..... :(

•••
Sabre Hosting said:
They are very very good work computers but that is about it..... :(

Yeah, if you're using PhotoShop then a Mac is great. If your playing games a Mac sucks. (My primary 2 things on the computer are web and games so...)

•••
I do a lot of work, so Macs are fine for me :)

•••
the website is in the making, thanks to PJ, who wort a nice peice Of javascript.. that may now come into play now ...

but im not sure...

it will be up by 9PM GMT wednesday (hope )

•••
what is the website? :)

And ill tell PJ thanks from you, he is one of my best mates ;)

•••
It's the one for waveStorm Inc.

and iv'e allready told him:P

•••
I've just made sites for people that I've played a couple games with for free. Haven't made a cent. But I've gotten a lot of experience...

But I am making the website for my school's robotics team and hope to get a scholarship with that! :D

•••
•••
•••
Hi. I am 14 and I make websites. In answer to the name of the thread... I am making £200 ish from my dad's surgery as I am making their website, but apart from that... I am also setting up another business with my friends. I just need some help with getting people to my site. How do you get traffic? I can't seem to get any and I don't want to pay for advertising as I don't have any money (that I want to spend on advertising)!

•••
Advertise in the Advertisement sections of forums

Submit your website to Link Directories and Topsite Lists

Affiliate with other websites that have similar content to your website

Submit your website to google, msn, yahoo, AskJeeves, etc.

and thats about it :)

•••
:bingo:

Thanks a lot excel9!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back