Domain Empire

negotiable (Cheapest Price) Old Edition Google News domain for sale: DurgaSingh.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Domain Name: durgasingh.com
Language English
Registrar: Dynadot
Expiry: 4-7-2024
Price Only $ 999
I will publish upto 3 demo news articles of your choice. It will show in news section. After that you can buy. You can give any English post for test before purchasing.
Deal Via: Escrow

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain Name: durgasingh.com
Language English
Registrar: Dynadot
Expiry: 4-7-2024
Price Only $ 999
I will publish upto 3 demo news articles of your choice. It will show in news section. After that you can buy. You can give any English post for test before purchasing.
Deal Via: Escrow
I want to buy can 600$?

•••
ok you can buy from Dan.com. Should i place the domain on DAN? can you increase a little bit?

Last edited:
•••
Right now I have money crisis and over 2month my affiliate network did not pay they has some issue. I have one question as you don't mind. I work live streaming sports event. So I want parasite indexing I work like this over 10years plus and recently google many of my site not live gnews. So I plan to buy new site with good ranking. I want this site auto blogging news site is there any problem? and post index per hour via gnews without any issue? I need fast indexer own site post. Check my screenshot please if all ok I am ready to buy this one. Kind Regards

Attachments

• screencapture-google-search-2024-05-21-12_20_29.png
    screencapture-google-search-2024-05-21-12_20_29.png
    423.2 KB · Views: 3
•••
Yes my site will provide you fastest indexing withing minutes. I have added the domain on DAN. Please check it.

•••
Ok, one more question do you provide domain with gnews? And website file please?

•••
Google news is already approved on domain. This domain is old edition Google news. Also, after you pay on Dan, i will send you website login, so that you take backup.

•••
Did not found domain on dan do you give me link, also I asked that's do you transfer publisher center owner to me. Thanks

•••
Did not found domain on dan do you give me link, also I asked that's do you transfer publisher center owner to me. Thanks
This is old Google news and there is no need of Publisher Centre in this. Google has already closed the Publisher centre for everyone. If you post anything in this site it will be indexed in a minute and visible in Google News tab( Google News section) instantly.

•••
•••
If you want a demo post, provide me a news article in English ( you can copy it from anywhere if you wish) and i will publish it immediately and it will be indexed instantly and will be visible in Google news tab

•••
Also when you are satisfied, kindly start the deal via Dan because i have to out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back