IT.COM

AdSense $ 10 / day ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
how to get adsense $ 10 / day, whether we should use services of advertisers or special software?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should have a website or blog first , then have a good traffic to get 10 $ per day .

•••
Yes, start with good content, then get visitors, then start thinking about the $10/day. It takes time.

•••
I have 35 websites (11 dot.com and 24 dot.info) was about 2 months ... but until now results from a number of web does not already exist $ 5 / day, according to you .. what went wrong on my website?

I have 35 sites, in addition to adsense, in which I also put some affiliate programs? but to the style that, the outcome is not in accordance with the target. What is wrong with me according to your website?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
I guess you will have to give lot of afford for your websites. Bring traffic to your site. Also you have to have a good site so that you get active members. Also i guess google adsense depands on your website content.

•••
thank you, on advice and guidance

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

on 1 website, adsense be placed on how many places?

•••
For those Adsense users making $10 dollars a day with, approximately how many clicks is that on the ad?

•••
You can get this target, but never be so easy, you should have good website for this purpose.

•••
Just, you have high traffic website or blog , increase your traffic by various means , keep catchy google adds that make sure atleast 15 or 20 clicks daily , then surely you can earn that much.

•••
I think you should go for SEO to drive traffic

•••
To get 10$ per day You need around 10,000-20,000 UV's per month. If you have high paying niche it can be done with 10,000 Search engine UV's.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back