Dynadot

.uk The .CO.UK Discussion and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
This being the cctld section of namepros I am sure the answers I get here will be somewhat bias:) But here is my questions:

I found several niche generic domains with rather good overture. I was debating on getting the .net or the .co.uk version.

Revenue is important in this decision with it being a solid overture number with .com I know this would do great, but obviously not many people would choose to type mygoodgenericname.net, BUT my do people type megoodgenericname.co.uk????

Thoughts? Sorry, I am just wading into the international ext world but was wondering how well generics do for type-ins.

Thanks for any help!!!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Daily24.co.uk, 247Delivery.co.uk

•••
furniture.co.uk sold for $650,000 at Sedo

•••
•••
•••
HarleyDental.co.uk
HarleyDentist.co.uk
HarleyDentists.co.uk
2727.co.uk
wcwc.co.uk
ubub.co.uk
aoao.co.uk
0202.co.uk
amoz.co.uk
UKAuction.co.uk
BookingLondon.co.uk
bbLondon.co.uk

Last edited:
•••
•••
LondonSouvenir.co.uk

ASAPcleaning.co.uk

AutoCleaning.co.uk

HotelsJobs.co.uk

7ad.co.uk

Refuges.co.uk

GoToBulgaria.co.uk

TeethWhiteningHarley.co.uk

Last edited:
•••
•••
Could be a mixture of both. I also find it likely that if there were any NNN sales, they were private.

360.co.uk was sold in 2009 but that's a very special one. :)

•••
FYI we don't call it "math" in the UK. It's "maths" or "mathematics". See this.

Indeed, I definitely considered that. Looking at the search metrics cool maths has 100k+ more searches.

Last edited:
•••
•••
360.co.uk was sold in 2009 but that's a very special one. :)
Great advice! How much do you think that difference would deter UK domainners? Cool-math.co.uk for example is a developed site. But I do see the use of maths is far more prevalent.

•••
Great advice! How much do you think that difference would deter UK domainners? Cool-math.co.uk for example is a developed site. But I do see the use of maths is far more prevalent.

That is one of those things that needed to understood in buying .co.uk domains if not it will tie down money for too long.
If you still have a chance to change the domain, I think it is better to change it for another one. Cheers.

•••
•••
ShareCar.co.uk (Obvious)
LuLus.co.uk (Brandable)
Z3D.co.uk (3D Printers)

•••
•••
•••
MRHeadsets .co.uk

(mixed reality headsets)

•••
•••
GigaPromo.uk
AbcAlphabet.uk

Last edited:
•••
Please can somebody tell me the best marketplace to sell .co.uk domains. Thanks

•••
Please can somebody tell me the best marketplace to sell .co.uk domains. Thanks

DomainLore.uk but it's very much tailored to the secondary. Otherwise Sedo or put up your own for sale pages.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back